JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just bought 5 boxes of Federal Power Shok 130 and 150 grain for my new Winchester XPR in .270. On sale at BiMart with a $5 a box rebate. I just love those rebates and will have to add them up some day. At least $250 on ammo and $100 on the XPR this year alone.

Friday I bought a Remington 700 5R in .308 from Lucky Sporting Goods (a vendor here) and then proceeded to buy a rail to mount a Vortex scope that I have here.
Saturday I bought through the Scope/Accesories thread here a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 for my 300BO. CC seems to be a bit warm!

been Thinking about a 17c off and on for a while now. Finally picked one up. Looooooooove this pistol. Wasn't feeling the gen 5 fad so I stick with gen 4

Not sure why they went with this slide finish,My only complaint. But shooting this , my follow up shots....... don't even care about the finish at that point.
Such a smooth shooting gun!

5A01A17E-6A93-4889-98A0-9E9BFF5BD3DB.jpeg D32B1162-09E0-40AD-8820-595B62B6EC75.jpeg

I accidently bought a Silver Chrome Browning Hi Power on GB. It's not here yet though. I sure didn't think I'd get it. Bid $750 got it for $730. Will have almost $800 in it with shipping and xfer.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/704241312

Suurrrre it was!!!!;)

It was a horrible accident, dear! I tapped the brakes, but went into a spin and slid right across the transaction!!!:rolleyes:

Very handsome pistol, Joken! Accidental congratulations! :)

My wife and I both have savage mk2's with boyd stocks. Hers likes the aguila stuff and mine likes the aguila or CCI standard. Since both have the same accuracy in my rifle and hers does best with aguila that's what we usually get. But it has to be the copper super extra high velocity.

I accidently bought a Silver Chrome Browning Hi Power on GB. It's not here yet though. I sure didn't think I'd get it. Bid $750 got it for $730. Will have almost $800 in it with shipping and xfer.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/704241312
If I didn't just buy a new rifle in a new to me caliber, so more ammo, and new scope for it, and rings and base and new rifle case etc., etc., etc., .... I would definitely take it off of your hands. Nice looking classic pistol. Almost bought a knock-off, but just didn't feel the same. Poor trigger and sloppy workmanship. Can't remember the manufacturer, but will only buy the Browning Hi Power.

I had one before and foolishly sold it. The BHP is one of the most ergonomically correct handguns ever made IMO. I have a NIB gun that's 20 some years old that I should shoot, but never do.

Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .223, perfect little sister to my .308 in that flavor.

Why not? Discounted at the store, $75 rebate from Remington... close to $500 into it all after all said and done.

Already mounted up my Redfield scope, Leupold one piece base and indestructible Leupold rings... just need a better stock and to have it threaded to be set.

Edit:
Couldn't leave it alone.
Swapped out the Redfield scope for a larger objective scope with longer eye relief.

Vortex it is now...

Looks better as well, maybe lower rungs are in order.

1B8DC593-7065-42BC-B24A-FD3FFC81A58A.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews