JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a saamoking deal on these two:
Russian numbers match, looks unfired.
Ruger Mark 2 and seven mags, also in prime condition.
Plus 150 clips and 1500 rounds white box 7.62commie and a holster +belt for the 22.
If I sold the ammo I'd get the rifle free, that's how got this deal was!

15048139204192089895006.jpg

You lucky sob, nice buys man!
Thanks brother!
The seller "just wants it gone" as I tried telling him the value is a touch above twice asking price.
He wasn't having it so I guess I did him a favor savinsaving him the hassle of dealing with multiple buyers. You see, i initially had planned to only buy the siminov and had no idea about all the extras.
I walked in and his dining room table was covered in quality steel+ accessories :eek:(sub $500) and told the man "can't afford not to".

Ding!
Winning!:cool:

Thanks brother!
The seller "just wants it gone" as I tried telling him the value is a touch above twice asking price.
He wasn't having it so I guess I did him a favor savinsaving him the hassle of dealing with multiple buyers. You see, i initially had planned to only buy the siminov and had no idea about all the extras.
I walked in and his dining room table was covered in quality steel+ accessories :eek:(sub $500) and told the man "can't afford not to".

Ding!
Winning!:cool:
Like i said lucky, the cheapest sks ive found (for just the rifle) is over 400. Unless a smoking deal like that comes along, its hard to put money aside with how cheap ar25 stuff is right now

Stopped by Cabelas on Saturday with a Labor day 10% off coupon in hand, and picked up the last essential piece of my 300bo reloading/case conversion hardware. Hornady case length/headspace gauge.
415C3FBF-8268-464B-9FC1-4AFDD0F74A49-3361-00000477566DCBAB_tmp.jpg Boy am I glad I did... there were quite a few cases that I've checked that didn't make the cut. A little sizing die adjustment and another trip through the press and most were good to go. This thing is a must have for 300BO reloading! especially if you are converting your own from .223 cases. Wish I grabbed the .223 gauge while I was there too.

Stopped by Cabelas on Saturday with a Labor day 10% off coupon in hand, and picked up the last essential piece of my 300bo reloading/case conversion hardware. Hornady case length/headspace gauge.
View attachment 389586 Boy am I glad I did... there were quite a few cases that I've checked that didn't make the cut. A little sizing die adjustment and another trip through the press and most were good to go. This thing is a must have for 300BO reloading! especially if you are converting your own from .223 cases. Wish I grabbed the .223 gauge while I was there too.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been toying with adding a 300BO and if so, I will be converting all of my brass.

Got my first piece of AR500 to abuse at the Portland gun show yesterday along with a new rail for my BO..
Can't wait to take them both out and make some music in the woods.
IMG_3170.JPG IMG_3078.JPG

Went into the Walmart in East Vancouver for groceries, decided I needed to just check out the sporting goods section.....
Found the clearence shelf so naturally I bought 3 boex of 150gr Sierra Game Kings for $13 per box of 100 bullets, two bottles of Otin dry lube for $2, and a nice leather buttler creek sling for $10. Sometimes Walmart does me alright.

Went into the Walmart in East Vancouver for groceries, decided I needed to just check out the sporting goods section.....
Found the clearence shelf so naturally I bought 3 boex of 150gr Sierra Game Kings for $13 per box of 100 bullets, two bottles of Otin dry lube for $2, and a nice leather buttler creek sling for $10. Sometimes Walmart does me alright.
150gr .308?

They didn't have any at the longview WM, but I stopped by Woodland WM on a my way back from a Dr appt in couve' today and there was indeed a sale tag for .308 Sierra 150 grain ProHunter's @$13 down from $28, but nothing on the shelf.... Sooo, I asked the clerk, and he found a couple boxes in the back :s0155:. Now I have plenty of projos to play with this week. Good thing, cause the Black Widow is hungry! thanks for the heads up!

***Black Widow is my 300bo's name...because it's black with red accents, and it has a deadly bite;)***
IMG_3173.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads