JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8416887B-CE3E-4629-99D0-F737768CA88C.jpeg

Just got my Bianchi X16 shoulder holster for my Walther PPK/s. Absolutely love it. The mag holders are a little tight right now but should stretch with mags in them. Also bought a Winchester XPR in .270 for $258 after rebate - couldn't pass it up even though I have a Remington 700 VTR in .308. Not a lot of ballistic difference except with the 130 grain .270. I just always wanted a .270. Also bought some Federal Fusion .270 to feed it. On sale with $2.50 rebate per box. Today was a very good gun day!

Ambi mag-catch for the Gremlin. $20 Arms Unlimited clone of $100 Norgon.

Left to buy for this build:
--LAW Tactical sidefolder
--Vltor A5 pistol buffer assembly
--Lasermax Uni-Max rifle kit
--possible Mossie Mount when available again
--high-intensity "blinder" light if Mossie added

And then I'm waiting on gunsmith quotes for refinishing and assembly... though with the direction things may go I'm starting to think "just leave it black", so that if that $100 black second CASV on another board's EE falls into my hands and things allow me to get the GF around ITAR, we can dismantle this build and reconstitute its parts into a his-and-hers matched set.

Got my replacement hopper in the mail from Lee yesterday... $0 + shipping.
Lost the original... called Lee and told them. They sent a new assembly out under warranty... found the old one the next day...it was right there in the last place I looked believe it or not:D. Now I have an extra, for next time it grows legs and walks off....or I put it away, and forget where away is.:rolleyes:
Lee costomer service rocks BTW!!!
IMG_3340.JPG

Ambi mag-catch for the Gremlin. $20 Arms Unlimited clone of $100 Norgon.

Left to buy for this build:
--LAW Tactical sidefolder
--Vltor A5 pistol buffer assembly
--Lasermax Uni-Max rifle kit
--possible Mossie Mount when available again
--high-intensity "blinder" light if Mossie added

And then I'm waiting on gunsmith quotes for refinishing and assembly... though with the direction things may go I'm starting to think "just leave it black", so that if that $100 black second CASV on another board's EE falls into my hands and things allow me to get the GF around ITAR, we can dismantle this build and reconstitute its parts into a his-and-hers matched set.
After trying to control my BO pistol for accurate groups off a bipod yesterday, I'm thinking that Vltor A5 might be the bee's meow, or cats knees, or whatever they say... There was enough force in there to destroy a cheap light buffer, and I could definitely feel the "H" buffer in my dental work as the BCG slammed it back. I already have the A5 buffer and spring bundled in with some parts I bought from a member of the forum a while back, but $50 just for the tube is mighty steep, The KAK super sig tube is long enough, but it's not drilled out far enough on the inside. Thinking of taking it to a machine shop to have them drill out the 3/4" needed to make it work. Might be a cheaper alternative.

How do you mount a gun in a Prius?

Use a magnet! I got one of those magnetic rubber coated mounts! Clears the knee and is off to the left, not in the way for anything!

34DF08C7-542D-465B-87B3-95F0CDA62952.jpeg

A bit more visible than I'd like, but still a MacGyver Award nomination. :)
You'd be surprised how invisible it is. The center console and steering wheel block it by a LOT. Plus.. if I was driving like I do with cruse on at 50mph and pull my knee up... totally blocked from the side view.

12 pack of beer witch is down to six now and got two new sweat shirts that I can't where because I don't really feel like getting in a fight right now talk to me next week lol IMAG1213.jpg IMAG1212.jpg

Today I ordered some AK furniture. A Tapco side folder and magpul hand guard.

BTW for anyone who is considering using the Wheeler Ceramecoat at home cerakote type stuff, don't waste your money. Used it on my AK build and went and shot the rifle and the finish was bubbling and starting to flake. Spray paint is in my future;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top