JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took my bag of tradeables up to the Centrailia Gunshow today... Got the buffer retainer and spring I needed... a couple really cool brass Spyderco lanyard beads, and set up with dies, brass and powder to start reloading 300blackout.. and only spent $20 including admission.. the rest was all trading. IMG_2053.JPG

FAB AGF-43S folding grip for the Gremlin (gotta love 20%-off sales, especially when OD Green's already deep-discount), and if I'm lucky when the eBay auctions close in a few hours its sets of KNS FCG and Strike TD pins.

EDIT: SCORED. Lower ready to assemble as soon as parts arrive.

Last Edited:
Combined father's day and birthday presents to myself:
10mm pistol
2 boxes of Sig Sauer 10mm 180gr
600 new Starline 10mm brass
840 pcs 1x fired 10mm brass
[ETA] also 2x 14 round mags for the 10mm, 2 Sig Mosquito mags, & 1 5 rd 6.8 SPC mag

Last Edited:
My Gear swapping skills have come through again..:s0151:
In the last week, with virtually no $ spent(all horse trading/selling gear I've had for a long time on ebay etc.) I got...
-8.3" Ballistics Advantage Hansen 300bo barrel w/factory fit pinned gas block.(got a screaming deal or I would have gone 10.5")
-9.5" Centurion Arms CMR hand guard(traded gear to fellow NWFAer @drewp... thanks man!)
-Generic "krink" blast can... only one I could find to fit inside the CMR. Had to be under 1.1" OD and ~3" long ($18 shipped)

***UPDATE*** the above listed items ^^^fully assembled & ready to spit fire!
IMG_2160.JPG

-100 ea. 130gr(for super)& 208gr(for sub-sonic) Projectiles (gift card+ $10 off coupon)
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg
IMG_2108.JPG

Last Edited:
Bought an EAA Witness Steel Compact (made by Tanfoglio). In a couple of days, I will let you know how I like it. Needed something smaller for concealed than my Tanfoglio TA-90's. I hope that it is just enough smaller to not dig in to my ribs. Selling one of my TA-90s (Case hardened finish) to help cover the cost. witness-steel-compact_l.jpg

9mm Shield, w/safety (I'll probably remove) from PSA for only $219.99 after rebate, and even after the transfer/BGC at my local FFL. Finally got in on the rebate deal after going back and forth for almost 3 months. Would have preferred the no safety model, but at that price, I can remove it myself. And S&W should send me the plug for it for free - they did when I removed the safety from my M&P 45.

My Becker BK-5 Magnum Camp Knife arrived today! :)

View attachment 373140
Love those Beckers... I don't think I've ever even heard of one breaking...and youtube is full of vids of people beating the crap out of em' battoning firewood etc. Basically pry bars with a cutting edge. Been wanting a BK7 for a couple years now. Hard to buy more knives, and more gun parts, and more ammo, and feed and cloth the kids and keep to the budget though:(
..Priorities:confused:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads