JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also grabbed one of these, free shipping this "weekend" - wanted an 8, but i have a compromise safe and i can only manage the 6 - i added a tray and a single hook for the shelf.

6 Gun Armory Rack

Armory_Racks_handgun_racks_neoprene_d3d8e30a-79df-453c-abe3-4b8707423f4a_1024x1024@2x[1].jpg

Armory_Racks_Pistol_Handgun_Storage_0024_6ec3c21b-03d7-4211-b8a2-7700ca1c84d5_1024x1024@2x[1].jpg

IMG_2225.JPG
Got the HF 2" chop saw for 5.56 to 300bo brass conversion... I still need a jig... My lathe bit and holder seem to work for now, A piece of gorilla tape is just enough bushing to hold it in tight, and I just use the bit for indexing to the right length. not ideal, but God chose to bless me with a little ingenuity rather than a lot of money.. :cool:I have to use a pencil to pop the cut brassout to keep from resizing my finger. IMG_2224.JPG

Ordered a new Streamlight TLR-3 for the new XDs 3.3 .45, a Pearce magazine extention for the stinky pinky, and Talon grip, which may or may not get used. Couldn't decide on the trigger kit for the XDs, it felt pretty good after 200 rounds so im going to wait till after next range trip up the street to decide. Now just have to wait on Amazon today to deliver!

Picked up the new Shield at the FFL this morning. Time to look for a holster for this slimmer gun so I can swap out my regular carry for the summer.
I bought a Cook's Kydex for two main reasons, The Clip is angled at the bottom so when you go to put it on, it ramps right over the belt and snaps in place. To remove you stick your fingers under the ramp and lift, the holster and gun come right out. Quick and easy I can put it on or off gun and all while sitting behind my steering wheel
The second thing is it has a adjustable retention screw, set the retention for you.

I finally bought a Vortex 1-6x24 Strike eagle. Yes, I know there's a 1-8x24 version, but I didn't feel I needed that for an AR-15. EBay, $225 w/ free shipping- get 'em while you can.

Geno
View attachment 375989
I got mine after I tried the Bushnell AR 1-4x24 and I am beyond happy that I returned it and got the 1-6x24 Strike eagle. It is flawless. Glass is clear, and no fogging up. Even with a 1-6, you will find that hitting 200/300yds is not that difficult. Not sure about beyond that, haven't had opportunity to hit out that far yet with it. You will be happy with your purchase.

<broken link removed>

Bought 2 SCCY CPX-2 9mm pistols for bug out bag guns. They are on sale for only $169,99 with free shipping. Gun comes with 2 mags. These are usually around 250 each so quite a savings.

I finally bought a Vortex 1-6x24 Strike eagle. Yes, I know there's a 1-8x24 version, but I didn't feel I needed that for an AR-15. EBay, $225 w/ free shipping- get 'em while you can.

Geno
View attachment 375989
Same one I bought a year ago. Really like it and it can act as a red dot at one power if you are in a hurry and close range. It is a true, clear one power. The reticle is a little small/congested, but I have no real problem using the BDC lines. Good price. I paid $300 with shipping. Did it come with the lens covers?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR