JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doing my part to reduce Bottle Opener Violence by purchasing some neutered things that go down...

UIRCM.jpg

Reduced Capacity for ground clearance on the 18" Bottle Opener in pictured in Post #7544. If you don't mind the added weight, HK steel magazines might be something you would want to consider.
Trigger comes tomorrow. Soon, I will use some of my Reduced Value Dollars to pick up a Visual Range Expander and a set of Legs for the Peace-Loving Pill Projecting Project.

Bought a new RIA VFR-14 firearm. Not a shotgun, rifle or pistol. 14" barrel.
Comes with:
1- 5 round 12g mag
1- lighter coil spring (for #7-8 shot
1- heavier coil spring (installed) for 00 Buck, Buck magnums & slugs

Ordered 9 rd mags for it.

Decided to buy this and sell my coach gun and Mossberg 930

Update - Mounted a Sig Sauer LIMA 1 red laser on it . Decided that looking down the rail was just gonna cause issues!

BFC51AC1-1CCA-4C7A-8696-C18C14819B14.jpeg

Last Edited:
Looks punishing! Also looks like something I will look into!
Bought it at GrabaGun for $490 +/-. There is a $100 rebate at the RIA site . MSRP is $599 so it ends up $200 below that.

To put a stock on it it will require a stamp but I am not even sure that there is a way to mount one. Comes with 2 rail 'iron' sights, but I have no intention of holding this up to aim down the rail!! Would be a Darwin thing to do!! Don't shoot my other shotties so they will pay for this. Need to find a short scabbard for it

went back into gun nut mode bought four more guns: 1. Savage Model 24 delux in .22 Mag over 20 ga.
2. Savage Model 24 V in .222 Rem over 20 ga.
3. Howa barreled action in 6.5 Grendel
4. Taurus Model 846 or there abouts, a double action .38 Special, Aluminum 3" barrel Model

I need another gun safe and need to spend more time shooting and enjoying the different, way too many beaut guns. I think I'll just start carrying the little Taurus revolver where ever I go seeing that there are so many deranged, mental deviates running around out there.

Bought it at GrabaGun for $490 +/-. There is a $100 rebate at the RIA site . MSRP is $599 so it ends up $200 below that.

To put a stock on it it will require a stamp but I am not even sure that there is a way to mount one. Comes with 2 rail 'iron' sights, but I have no intention of holding this up to aim down the rail!! Would be a Darwin thing to do!! Don't shoot my other shotties so they will pay for this. Need to find a short scabbard for it

I'm looking at buying one tonight but cannot verify where the gun was produced. The rebate is only good if it's from Cedar City, UT. If I can verify that the rebate is valid through Grab A Gun then I think I'll order one to go with my VR80, which will also qualify me for an additional $100 rebate.

7894F6AB-0B86-4274-9ED8-7A7DE7088AAE.png

I'm looking at buying one tonight but cannot verify where the gun was produced. The rebate is only good if it's from Cedar City, UT. If I can verify that the rebate is valid through Grab A Gun then I think I'll order one to go with my VR80, which will also qualify me for an additional $100 rebate.

View attachment 1213874
Watched a video from the Shot Show and the rep Nathan implied that this was the first product to come out of Cedar City which is their first plant in the USA.

View attachment 1213874
Drove me nuts. Had to get up and look at it.

4DC1F03B-1AC6-408F-9FCA-FC39F021272D.jpeg

View attachment 1213874
Customer Service closed til Monday

Found this this am

09B9EF7F-9427-4DF7-B703-53883418B440.jpeg

View attachment 1213874
UPDATE-- Tuesday after 5pm response. More work than it should have been but CS was quick to respond and re-respond (always a winner with me.
Going to mount a red laser underneath. Better than the picatinny sights

On Jun 7, 2022, at 5:11 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Good day!
We have successfully added a $100 store credit to your Advanced Tactical account under the email address XXXXXX Please note that store credit doesn't expire.
Please be advised that you can only use the store credit to purchase items from our website advancedtactical.com.
To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Thank you for choosing us and we appreciate your business!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top