JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Canik Rival in 9mm

1655132182025.png

Fresh off the delay train :)

View attachment 1222106
That gun can't decide what color it wants to be! Scary Black or Gangster Gray, and that wavy color up front. Oh my sweet Hippopotamus, it does not have a forward assist, Holy Calf (or is that Holy Cow) how do they get away with that, WellI do have a Colt without one too

I too would love a Wilson Combat of anyflavor!

That gun can't decide what color it wants to be! Scary Black or Gangster Gray, and that wavy color up front. Oh my sweet Hippopotamus, it does not have a forward assist, Holy Calf (or is that Holy Cow) how do they get away with that, WellI do have a Colt without one too

I too would love a Wilson Combat of anyflavor!
Carbon fiber handguard and barrel 7lbs as it sits. Forward assist is a plus but more and more people are making rifles without it.

Never seen one before. Hand me down from grandpa to my daughter.
Daisy 2202….. looks like it still has factory grease in bolt. Old sticky. But pretty sweet octagon barrel.

image.jpg FF0CB7C9-FD0A-4768-BA05-BE225325298A.jpeg

10, 25 round Magpul Pmags for AR-10. They were on sale at Brownell's, normally $220.49, I paid $219.99, a saving of fifty cents! Oh plus $12 ground shipping. I have all the Metal mags I can carry for my Armalite AR-10, but was shy of mags for my other 2 1/2 AR-10's (Gotta assemble one) They are twice the price of AR15 mags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top