JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't buy reloads from anyone anymore. I have bought 124 grain 9MM, 102 grain .380, and 180 & 165 .40 S&W, 180 Grain 10MM from LAX, all new manufactured, LAX Headstamp. The 40 had non-expanding hollow point bullets in lieu of FMJ all worked well. I bought some local 9MM reloads (correction remanufactured) not happy with them (Grizzly),
New ammo. I had my issue at the range with the SBH, so I took them home and checked them. None fit in my Wilson gauge. But now I check everything!

Sold a heavy barrel Sav 110 in 7mm Rem Mag, along w/ a bunch of brass and dies and so on. Got it as part of an estate acquisition and I don't have or want a 7mm RM anything. Keep forgetting to go get the check, it's been there a week now.

Bought from a member here two sets of Smith&Wesson k frame grips . Good grief I am happy with both sets but the Altamonts fit my hand better than any I have ever tried. Put them on my Model 14 and it's a new gun now. :)

Thanks Kevin for the grips.

Still working on my Davenport 12ga, bought a 12ga to 20ga chamber reducer and a trigger guard for the same gun.

I still need to find a 1" diameter clamp on barrel sling swivel and a good leather sling for it.

This came in for the P365 in anticipation of the "can" getting out of NFA jail in February…

E1F3CAE7-DD5B-45FC-BDA5-9CEB7FB1F5CC.jpeg

Canning salmon from the big C today. All brined up... Unfortunately my smoker had a mouse nest in it. So tommorrow morning I'm hitting up sports man's without a mask if asked to put it on I'm taking the son biotch dropn the money and spitting on it. Cause fack em. Tired of going places getting my right violated going hungry. It will be a big chief cause they smoke grrreat!

20210816_093635.jpg

Maybe "buy" isn't the right word, but I did pick up a rifle this morning. I won it at the RMEF banquet on Saturday. Oh, I did spend $10 for the background check, so I guess I did "buy" it. It's a Winchester XPR in .30-06. Surprisingly good trigger for a modestly priced rifle.

RMEF21gun.jpg

Would you mind giving me a review on that when you shoot it bobby?
Not sure I will shoot it. May end up selling it. I have a .30-06 Remy 700 that my dad bought me when I was 16 (over 4 decades ago). I put a Timney trigger on it and it's a shooter, so I could end up selling this one, although I'm better at acquiring guns than divesting of them. My wife won a Browning AB3 a few years back standing in line at Cabelas on Black Friday. I ended up selling that one without shooting it. Like this Winchester, that Browning had a solid factory trigger.

The reviews I've seen online are pretty complimentary of the Winchester XPR. Many reviewers claim great accuracy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top