JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that a brand or did you have it coated?... Is it 223 or 308 caliber?
Cryptic Coatings is a brand. They're really good BCGs, chrome lined interior and gas key, HPT and MPI, they use tool steel for the bolt/extractor. They come in different color coatings. I wanted bronze but gold was one of the only few in stock. Mine is in 5.56

Last Edited:
l ordered a Savior Rifle case. I also finally put on FDE Law Tactical AR folding stock adapter. I also put a Streamlight 88058 ProTac Rail Mount light.

2DC839FB-9312-4F37-B6FC-48355A6853C9.jpeg

Some new sand bags...;) I should have straightened the couch pillows before clicking the pic...they look like sandbags:oops:

The one on the left is today's Retro-Find. It's little friend on the right showed up a week or so ago.
The selectors must be broken, they don't rotate to "AUTO.":confused:

They look pretty much like the ones that everyone else has... but a decade or so older.

UI.png

Last Edited:
Picked up some .223 and 5.56 at BiMart $12 for WWB 5.56 and $13 for Frontier .223. It's interesting that this is still on the shelves 5 days after arrival. Either BiMart has received shipments big enough to keep the shelves stocked or else the frenzy is finally dying down.
I'm OK with either. :s0155:

Picked up a cheapy holster for my Lorcin L9MM. No, I sure don't plan on making it a carry gun, but velcroing it under my bathroom sink.

Who doesn't need a toilet gun?

s-l400 (4).jpg

Picked up a cheapy holster for my Lorcin L9MM. No, I sure don't plan on making it a carry gun, but velcroing it under my bathroom sink.

Who doesn't need a toilet gun?

View attachment 1034612
No terlet gun at the present, though I used to keep a fugly, but functional, Star (I think Model A) in 9x23㎜ Largo as one. Kind of a crappy looking gun, so seemed fitting. :s0155:

Picked up some .223 and 5.56 at BiMart $12 for WWB 5.56 and $13 for Frontier .223. It's interesting that this is still on the shelves 5 days after arrival. Either BiMart has received shipments big enough to keep the shelves stocked or else the frenzy is finally dying down.
I'm OK with either. :s0155:
It is nice to see prices relaxed a bit.
Factory sites are offering more internet buys.

Example - Norma has .223 30 count for $15.99
and .223 150 count for $79.99

So I called all over Eugene springfield today trying to find a 20 pack of cardboard silhouette targets (IPSC, IDPA, whatever)

The only ones I could find were at Mazama in Eugene and they only sell singles for $2.50 a piece which is pretty steep for cardboard.

Anyone know anywhere within 50 miles of Springfield, or Albany where I could buy some of these at a decent price ($1.50 each or less)

Could just buy them online for cheaper but I'm worried they won't get here by the October 2nd.

Thanks for any leads.

So I called all over Eugene springfield today trying to find a 20 pack of cardboard silhouette targets (IPSC, IDPA, whatever)

The only ones I could find were at Mazama in Eugene and they only sell singles for $2.50 a piece which is pretty steep for cardboard.

Anyone know anywhere within 50 miles of Springfield, or Albany where I could buy some of these at a decent price ($1.50 each or less)

Could just buy them online for cheaper but I'm worried they won't get here by the October 2nd.

Thanks for any leads.
Cardboard.

Sharpie.

Box cutter.

Thanks for any leads.
Consider the total cost, say you find them for 1.50/each, 50 miles away, and you get 25 miles/gallon at nearly 4.00/gallon, you've saved a net of 4.00 and driven 100 miles. Consider your time and wear and tear on your vehicle. That 2.50/each is more than you want to pay but might not be more than the actual cost should you need to travel a distance to get them at a lower cost.

I'm a cheap bastage, squeezing every penny and always consider the total cost

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top