JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have bought Uncle Mike's QD swivel set for my Maverick 88. Did not include front lug on the screw in retainer for the barrel.

8E7EEC7B-5D50-4BD0-A4CF-F365C6005CE0.jpeg

I ordered a bunch of stuff. I'm upgrading my fiance's AR 15 pistol, upgrading my carbine and building a new 10.5" 5.56 pistol for me.

So lots of parts ordered, but I'm really stoked because I actually found and ordered a Law Tactical folder in fde. The darn things are made of unobtanium.

I bought 200 FTX 190 grain .41 caliber Hornady bullets. It is what they use in their .41 magnum LEVERevolution cartridges. They are being discontinued and on sale cheap. I bought them for my .41 Action Express, even after several emails with Hornady trying to convince me that they wouldn't work.

I got them today and compared them with their 210 grain XTP's. Most of my bullets for the .41 AE are between 170 and 200 grain.

210 grain XTP - 0.67" high, 0.36" to cannelure from bottom
190 grain FTX - 0.78" high, 0.48" to cannelure from bottom, 0.66" base to top of copper

Since I taper crimp, the cannelure is not a problem and I will have 0.01" extra case capacity. I will have to remove the pointed polymer tip, but leave the rest, making it a 190 grain .41 AE Critical Defense cartridge.:s0164:

I may have to buy more.:D

And Hornady said it couldn't be done.:cool:

Picked up (and mounted)
AFulton Armory faux auto button
(to fill in the void of my M14 stock)
Also picked up a brown top forearm cover.

Socom 16 is now complete.

View attachment 712028

What kind of scope mount is that? I bought a Bassett Scope Mount. Still deciding on a scope but will probably buy one from Primary Arms.

What kind of scope mount is that? I bought a Bassett Scope Mount. Still deciding on a scope but will probably buy one from Primary Arms.
Basset high mount. I had my heart set on a Gen4 springfield.. but a member was selling his basset and I thought Id give it a try since its insanely easy to mount and dismount, I can use my irons and retain the stripper clip guided.. honestly.. its a fantastic mount, I dont at all regret buying it.
Glad to see you've got one as well!

I decided that my Ka-bar tanto and ESEE-4 were too long for vest carry.
Choices abound, but I predictably landed at Knifeworks ordering an ESEE-3... sprung for the MOLLE backer for the sheath.

It shipped in about 3.5 hrs... pretty quick.

That oughtta clean things up a bit. Now I have to figure out what to do with the bigger blades.

Basset high mount. I had my heart set on a Gen4 springfield.. but a member was selling his basset and I thought Id give it a try since its insanely easy to mount and dismount, I can use my irons and retain the stripper clip guided.. honestly.. its a fantastic mount, I dont at all regret buying it.
Glad to see you've got one as well!

Yes I bought the Basset high mount as well.

A pair of plain-jane checked wooden grips for a BHP.

Took a long time to find some that weren't all fancy (artsy laser engraved, custom designed, modern looking), too thick, carved from narwhal tusk or mad expensive just because they're old.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads