JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally "finished" the 10mm Glock 40 mos. Last purchase: 2x thread protector ( KKM $40/2), 1 silver to match barrel, 1 black.

She's posed with her external bling.

Goodies: KKM 6.45" Match threaded barrel ( came with comp pictured)

Tungsten guide rod
Overwatch Precision Flat face np3 coated arm
3# Black yikes connector
Hogue grips
Charging ring ( for grins, love it)
Vortex Venom dot
Trijicon night supressor sights (co-witness)
TLR 2 HL G laser/flash
Thread protector/compensator KKM

Attachments

• 20200608_160616.jpg
    20200608_160616.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 155
Last week I rescued this 19-4 from a pawn shop. Today I found some nice target /bananas to give her a little factory character. In addition to looking cool, I appreciate the ergonomics.
077899A8-4428-439C-87DD-429B6BF7FB04.jpeg 1A2BA788-2EF8-4B49-B741-BB0FA3C530DB.jpeg

Last Edited:
Couldn't stand it anymore, ordered the new Swampfox Sentinel for the 365XL. Decided to go with the A version so I don't have to worry about lighting conditions and whether it accidentally got turned off. The M shake to wake model sold out fast! 'WLS15" coupon gets you 25% off so $229 shipped.

Sentinel_M_240_Degree_up__56583.1588267130.png

Picked up a x3 magnifier and slapped it on my AR pistol. I had a millet pistol red dot I had laying around and had since mounted on my AR.. making the most of the past purchases Ive made and shelved.. always wanted to try out a red dot magnifier but never wanted to commit to anything serious.
Snagged a UTG magnifier, honestly its well made. Looking forward to trying it out.

I also picked up a set of Ruger Mini 14 optic rings.. However Im having a hell of a time getting the rear sight fastener off. It was soft enough to strip, but hard enough to not allow a grabbit stripped bolt tool to do its job.
Think they (Ruger) or the previous owner used loctite. Ill try using heat on it tonight in addition to drilling it out a bit more.

Picked up a x3 magnifier and slapped it on my AR pistol. I had a millet pistol red dot I had laying around and had since mounted on my AR.. making the most of the past purchases Ive made and shelved.. always wanted to try out a red dot magnifier but never wanted to commit to anything serious.
Snagged a UTG magnifier, honestly its well made. Looking forward to trying it out.

I also picked up a set of Ruger Mini 14 optic rings.. However Im having a hell of a time getting the rear sight fastener off. It was soft enough to strip, but hard enough to not allow a grabbit stripped bolt tool to do its job.
Think they (Ruger) or the previous owner used loctite. Ill try using heat on it tonight in addition to drilling it out a bit more.
Don't use a drill bit, use a grinding/cutting bit. Dremel, or preferably the heavy duty ones made by SGS Tool (made in USA). It will make short work of it and is worth the reduced frustration. Good luck.

Don't use a drill bit, use a grinding/cutting bit. Dremel, or preferably the heavy duty ones made by SGS Tool (made in USA). It will make short work of it and is worth the reduced frustration. Good luck.
I ended up using a dremel and slotting it, then used heat and finally got the thing extracted. Crazy enough, there was NOTHING I could find that was causing the binding and lack of movement. No residue from anything at all. Problem drove me crazy all day. Thank you for the wise words!

X-products skeletonized .308 50 round LR/SR magazine just now.

Many versions still on sale.

Thank you to @Pete F for the heads up.

X-products skeletonized .308 50 round LR/SR magazine just now.

Many versions still on sale.

Thank you to @Pete F for the heads up.

Nice, I love the skeletonized magazines. You should be very happy with it. :s0164:

This week I got a 9mm Conversion Barrel and Magazines for my Glock Model 22 40 Cal Pistol.
Being a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for the purpose of Firearms Training and helping implement the New School Resource Officer Program for the County Schools I looked into getting my own 9mm Pistol. And equipping it like my 40 which I received from the Metro PD when I retired was going to cost me a significant amount of money. New 9mm Pistol, new Magazines and purchase another set of Trijicon HD Sights like on my Glock 22 and with trigger work. Then one of the guys mentioned why don't you just get a 9mm Conversion Barrel for your Model 22. So I can convert my 40 over to a 9mm which the SD furnishes the 9mm ammunition for training and qualification courses. So I did get 4 new Model 17 Glock 9mm Magazines and the Match 9mm Barrel for $150.00 total. It works flawlessly and a for a lot less money than a new gun.
By the way if one should ask can I use my 40 Cal Magazines? Definitely not due to the tests I ran on the Model 22, 40cal. Magazines.
The lips barely hold the 9mm round in the Magazine. And if "dropped or jarred" with the 9mm rounds in the 40 Cal. Magazines the rounds will fly out of the Magazine and totally jam up the Magazine putting it out of commission. In my tests the 40 Cal Magazines with the 9m in them did load and function during the tests. But the tip of the bullets stuck up at a real upward angle. So absolutely NOT RECOMENDED and definitely not for self defense!
Here is the picture I took of the actual new Barrel!

Glock 9mm Barrel 1.JPG

Last Edited:
Ordered a Fulton Armory fake selector lever (The button) to fill in my M14 stock as well as a brown upper hand guard to replace the black/scout rail version I have on my socom. After these parts get mounted the socom is fully finished.

I know that in the past, I have made light of Glock pistols. Mostly because Glock owners are very sensitive when it comes to their pistols - easy pickins. I want all of you Glock owners to know that I have a lot of respect for almost all Glock firearms and if I hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry.

I just purchased my first Glock.

GlockBrick.jpg

Oops, wrong picture. I will see if I can find the real one and post it later.:s0140:

Spare parts from BCM: bolt, firing pin, gas rings, cam pin, etc., 30 round magazines.
Last missing parts for my first lower build from Aero Precision: lower parts kit, fire control group, buffer kit. Looking to buy a complete upper from BCM when it's finally in stock again.

5D78A402-7F83-48A2-9756-30729D257089.jpeg

OK, enough joking around. I really did buy a Glock. Not the most expensive, but now I can join the fanboys and girls that dote on their Glocks. Here is the real picture of my Glock.

glock-kb17581-lg_4.jpg

It is a real Glock ::s0164:

• Spring Steel HRC55 Phosphate Treated Blade material
  • Length is 11.4 inches, 6.5 inch blade
  • Coated blade to prevent corrosion
  • Used as a weapon opening bottles and ammunition boxes
  • Field knife with a plain edge on one side and a saw edge on the other
I haven't got it yet, but the reviews are great and I have been looking for a good survival/tactical fixed blade knife that I won't be afraid to use.
I have a Gerber Mk II serrated in the original box - never been used, which is more than I can say for my Gerber Mk I boot knife, that has been used and abused. Both are from the early 80's with leather sheaths.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top