JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The UPS and Fed Ex trucks were busy today- my Magpul XTM hand guard and AFG foregrip, brass catcher, and ejection port cover came in today. My Cabela's ammo order came too- the IMI ammo I ordered looks beautiful, can't wait to try it out.

It's iron sights for the FDE AR for now, but I'm leaning towards a Sparc red dot and a Vortex 3x magnifier.

Geno
14590425_1247190315333710_7546265633913192139_n.jpg
14568087_1247190348667040_3473676137900076656_n.jpg

Okay jealousy made me buy a Charter Arms revolver in 45 ACP, two Bear Creek lowers and a Bear Creek complete upper, a side charger. Out of money for now.

Pin-punch set (flat rather than roll, but this is a "functional" build not a "pretty" one) and blue-tape for work on the lower.

Slowly coming together... have to raid the shop at my aunt's place for vise-grips and a hammer, then it's on to pick up a castle-nut and wrench for it.

EDIT: If you pick up the $10.50 Stanley punch set at Walmart (their p/n 16-226) and have a smartphone, look it up on Walmart.com or the WM app and they should price-match it down to about 7.50.

Last Edited:
Psa almost got me again, with the Speer Le / 10 mag deal for 169... I held strong.
However my AR's got dressed today. My old school AR build got its handle with rear sight installed. My 'good' AR got its vortex 2 installed. Loaded up my pps .40 mags. Wtg on one more red dot for my AR pistol. After that, I have a 4x 40mm scope that needs a rifle. Maybe a .308. We'll see.

I got a pistol build in the making. Parts for the lower come today. I put that together, now waiting impatiently for the upper to arrive Tuesday via UPS.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top