JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.....I have a problem with 5.7

I dont know if you guys truly grasp the pathetic level concerning my obsession with 5.7.

I will never have a 5.7 shortage. That brings the total to 9100 and counting. Help.

View attachment 316704
That's sufficient for the first wave...

There's no such thing as enough ammo, one can simply not stockpile more than the government.... We are always playing catchup...

Now for the promised CBRPS SKSAR bullpup range report.
Finally got out today. Took a young Marine rifleman with me, who had put his norinco in the SGWORKS stock. I had really considered the SGW version as nearly all the reviews were great. When the SKSAR showed itself, I decided that it had the features I was looking for, and sprung for one.
My Marine told me he hated the sgw and put his rifle back to original. Today he really enjoyed shooting mine! As did I.
There are a couple bugs to work out that are a little disappointing, but nothing that can't be overcome. The biggest issue is trigger reset. The mechanism depends on the original return spring for reset, and it is just not strong enough to accomplish the task. So I will be installing an assist spring.
Shooting was enjoyable. Recoil felt a little heavier than stock due to the balance being shifted to the rear instead of the muzzle like before. Will consider adding a comp for that.
Had a couple of stovepipe feeds, and one double feed, but all the mags are new and this seemed to go away as they got broken in.
Overall, the stock is sturdy, well built, easy to shoot well, and a lot of fun. Mag changes are as easy as an AR due to the ingenious adapter system, and the bolt release works like a charm.
If you are considering doing the "bullpup thing" to your Sks, I would seriously put the CBRPS SKSAR stock at the top of the heap.

Next batch of goodies I'm looking at before my 3x-use 15%-off-everything coupon expires Saturday:
--Caldwell AR Brass Catcher $10.74
--Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 red-dot optic $65.63
--Diamondhead Black Polymer Front Sight w/NiteBrite $38.72
--" Rear " $52.04
--AR15 Maglula loader $26.35
--Hornady Rapid Rack AR chamber safety $11.07
--final total after all coupons $175, about what I paid for my $320-list AR Armorer Kit
And the order's in...

ordered a surgical/medic first aid kit to carry in my truck a case of 5.56, five more Pmag's and a couple Pmag's for .308 I should receive it all on Monday. Might have to place another order before this one gets here. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top