JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked this guy up.

20161009_214226.jpg

AR Armorer's Ultra Kit - Battenfeld

Now to see if Jet.com is really good with this being just over half MSRP, or if they're the same bullbubblegum ripoff scam as GunMagWarehouse was...
Gee I just got like eleven Magazines from GunMagWarehouse Friday.... I did have a Wheeler AR magwell device for their vice, two of them, and broke both one after the other, trying to torque a new barrel.

PZ3, watch your credit cards for a while... they seem to have an unfixed data breach, that a month or two after your order you get popped for something on stolen cardnumbers--they tried to hit me for $200 at Nike.com but my bank Fraud Dept. caught and blocked it.

More on the story , here and here.

Last Edited:
PZ3, watch your credit cards for a while... they seem to have an unfixed data breach, that a month or two after your order you get popped for something on stolen cardnumbers--they tried to hit me for $200 at Nike.com but my bank Fraud Dept. caught and blocked it.

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up!

Just got the shipping confirmation on my toolkit, ETA Friday. :)

Now to order the upper, the BCG and CH, a stock, sights... and have to figure out how to handle things since the girl who's day-shift manager at a hotel I usually do Webexes and telecons from was asking about how hard it is to build an AR. (Yes, she's cute... she's also 1. spoken for and 2. young enough to pass for most of you guys' daughter. :p )

Picked up the K2 today, now to line up some range time. :D
$25.00 for the transfer which is pretty low in my neck of the woods, and the gal made me a free Americano:rolleyes:.

The urgency to increase my supply of .45ACP just went up exponentially.

Brutus Out

Double Dog Darn.... Midway had a sale on a AR Stoner 18" Stainless Steel fluted barrel with a .223 Wylde chamber 1/8 twist for $99. Already on the truck

Okay I knew the recent order was in October, But reviewing my previous orders they were before June so I'm not in the "Danger Zone"

Okay I knew the recent order was in October, But reviewing my previous orders they were before June so I'm not in the "Danger Zone"
Mine was late August IIRC. I recommend assuming they're Burned until they prove otherwise. :(

Next batch of goodies I'm looking at before my 3x-use 15%-off-everything coupon expires Saturday:
--Caldwell AR Brass Catcher $10.74
--Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 red-dot optic $65.63
--Diamondhead Black Polymer Front Sight w/NiteBrite $38.72
--" Rear " $52.04
--AR15 Maglula loader $26.35
--Hornady Rapid Rack AR chamber safety $11.07
--final total after all coupons $175, about what I paid for my $320-list AR Armorer Kit

Time to needle the GF about "who's the Power Shopper NOW"? :D lol

.....I have a problem with 5.7

I dont know if you guys truly grasp the pathetic level concerning my obsession with 5.7.

I will never have a 5.7 shortage. That brings the total to 9100 and counting. Help.

tmp_18172-20161011_1840501497242896.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads