JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my Para back from repair, they made sure not to clean it as I complained that no one really shot the thing the first time. They did the second and hopefully this third time is the charm. I also got one of the cheap fixed blade "Hoffman Richter" or whatever the name is in Chinese where it originated. The spine is thick. And I got the Ruger folder I ordered a while back.

A Caldwell DFT lead sled.

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5011.JPG

bought 690 rounds of 9 mm ammo.

400 115 gr WWB, 200 Federal Aluminum case 115 gr, 50 Winchester JHPs (can't remember what gr), and 2 20 boxes of Federal HST JHPs (150 gr).

So last night I picked up some more mags for my ARs; today the ones I ordered last week showed up. Oops. I now have 14 pmag gen 3, and 23 steel/ Teflon lined.

And my new full size pistol arrived at the FFL today, now to get over the salty sea to pick it up as soon as schedules can be coordinated. Let's just say if Turkey attacked Greece they'd be using this BEAST and yeah, it shoots Automatic Colt Pistol caliber in the man size.:D Fourteen plus ONE. Am really looking forward to taking it through it's paces in a couple of weeks.

Brutus Out

And my new full size pistol arrived at the FFL today, now to get over the salty sea to pick it up as soon as schedules can be coordinated. Let's just say if Turkey attacked Greece they'd be using this BEAST and yeah, it shoots Automatic Colt Pistol caliber in the man size.:D Fourteen plus ONE. Am really looking forward to taking it through it's paces in a couple of weeks.

Brutus Out
Oh a Tisas 1911 Government Model?!?!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews