JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been told quad rails are obsolete, but it's okay- so am I.
tseriesg2_9infde_86.gif

Now I get to stick all those cool thinga-ma-bobs on my next build.

Geno

It's not obsolete, just *very* heavy if you're not using it all. Keymod and M-lok both allow you to stick on only the weight you need, and give you twice the potential attach points on some handguards. :)

Plans for mine, going clockwise:
T - BUIS, optics
TL - light (light-sensitive lefty, this is the side away from my eyes)
L - red laser
BL - handstop/barricade rest
B - bipod or TSMG VFG, bayonet mount
BR - handstop/barricade rest
R - green laser
TR - not yet allocated, maybe alternate BUIS/holosight when scoped on top?

Last Edited:
Bought a few odds & ends at the ARPC gun show.

Best find for me was this normal capacity G3 magazine at Kieths booth. $30

My coffee cup & a normal, normal capacity G3 for reference. :)

Edit, adding: holy POO! I made out pretty darned good on that deal. Google-foo shows G3 30 rounders at $90 (each), and the HK magazine clamp at $90. Shazam!

8A6A8D1C-4B39-4111-BE67-BBA0D56F9C39_zps9nislhdj.jpg

Last Edited:
It's not obsolete, just *very* heavy if you're not using it all. Keymod and M-lok both allow you to stick on only the weight you need, and give you twice the potential attach points on some handguards. :)

Plans for mine, going clockwise:
T - BUIS, optics
TL - light (light-sensitive lefty, this is the side away from my eyes)
L - red laser
BL - handstop/barricade rest
B - bipod or TSMG VFG, bayonet mount
BR - handstop/barricade rest
R - green laser
TR - not yet allocated, maybe alternate BUIS/holosight when scoped on top?
At some point you are going to have to make room for the blender for margaritas.

Arrived Friday
D&H Ind. AR15 30 Round 5.56x45 Magazine with Yellow MAGPUL Anti-Tilt Follower - GRAY - 10 Pack I received a quantity of 2 so 20 mags.

Liked them well enough I just ordered two more 10 packs.

I pay a little extra for UPS shipping as the post office will not deliver to my house as I live off the beaten path and the package will not fit in the mail box so to pick it up at the post office it is 18 miles out of my way so instead of 13 shipping it is 17.20 to my door so your price could be cheaper.

Almost for got I ordered 4 of these as well. (yes I know there are cheaper ones I just like the way the feel and work)

Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selector-BADASS-Standard/Short Levers

This is the first time I have dealt with these guys so hope all goes well but they had them in stock and at the cheapest price.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Bat...dextrous_Safety_Select_p/bad-bubblegum-ss.htm

Bought a few odds & ends at the ARPC gun show.

Best find for me was this normal capacity G3 magazine at Kieths booth. $30

My coffee cup & a normal, normal capacity G3 for reference. :)

Edit, adding: holy POO! I made out pretty darned good on that deal. Google-foo shows G3 30 rounders at $90 (each), and the HK magazine clamp at $90. Shazam!

They only hold 29, I'm going to have to take it back to Kieths for a refund...

-Wait, no, no I'm not!-

It's a super nifty piece, that I'll probably try out at the range for fun, but no way I'd haul it around. Empty the thing weighs too much, but it'll make for a nifty display piece for sure.

The slow boat from South Carolina finally showed up with my PSA barreled upper. Now I just have to wait until Friday for my Spike's lower to get out of CA gun jail. Their handgrip does give a build an old school M16 look though.

Geno

14479707_1237099799676095_1922361775605075505_n.jpg

14462916_1237099873009421_9068772063950799856_n.jpg

More ammo! Cabela's now has PMC .223 on sale for an even better rice than the last order I placed (300 for $94.80 vs 280 for $94.78).

Coupon code is 16BONUS10.

PMC Bronze Line Rifle Ammunition : Cabela's

Cabelas sent out a $20 off coupon in the mail. Might have to have joined there frequent buyers program (Cabelas bucks) to get it. Does not include free shipping, but I usually just pick up orders at the store, which is free.

If I use my coupon, it brings a case down to $329.50, which is $0.33/round. Pretty good price with no shipping charge. Thanks Joe!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top