JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seven more Gen 3 Pmags--just over $9 each at Brownells with code M8X, $10 off $75 plus free shipping.

They're backordered, though, so you won't get charged until they ship. Tempted to put in an order of eight or so every payday as long as the $10.99 sale price and coupon-code are both good...

Seven more Gen 3 Pmags--just over $9 each at Brownells with code M8X, $10 off $75 plus free shipping.

They're backordered, though, so you won't get charged until they ship. Tempted to put in an order of eight or so every payday as long as the $10.99 sale price and coupon-code are both good...
Ordered mine from Palmetto State Armory. $7.99 with coupon code PMAG. $8.50 shipping. Free shipping if you order 10. Deal ends at midnight ET.

This is gonna make powder testing and load development sooo much easier!!!!!

20180218_205629.jpg

Could it be that we wouldn't trust the lying f***sticks in Salem and Olympia if they were forced to legislate from the hoppers of woodchippers with hair-trigger On switches?

Brownells has been on backorder for weeks, though.
Yep I probably got to get a few more soon also im picking up another Anderson lower on Wednesday and probably do the paperwork for the Glock 19X

Could it be that we wouldn't trust the lying f***sticks in Salem and Olympia if they were forced to legislate from the hoppers of woodchippers with hair-trigger On switches?

Brownells has been on backorder for weeks, though.

What brand does Brownells sell? Or are they their own version? I have a few Lancer L5AWM are the only mags I have ordered from Brownells years ago.

What brand does Brownells sell? Or are they their own version? I have a few Lancer L5AWM are the only mags I have ordered from Brownells years ago.
The ones on backorder are Magpul Pmags, in my case Gen M3 Black, SKU MAG557-BLK.

Brownells house-brand metal mags have Brownells stamps on D&H (old Labelle tooling) mags, same company and tool that makes Palmetto and BCM.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top