JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it will fit my Brazilian IMBEL upper, I am in. There are so many variants and Franken-FALS out there, it is hard to keep track of what will fit which. Mine is a metric R1A1 and has a ZA lower and Steyr barrel, imported by CAI Canada. I do not have enough faith in the top cover mounts - needs to be attached to receiver. Looks just like Boboclowns.
In general metric fits metric. Top cover mounts for the FAL are not a problem, at least not for the fixed stocks (paratroopers are different). There's no mounting an optic to the receiver. You never really need to remove the top cover, so its not going to matter much.

Or if you're concerned about it, just get a railed top cover from DSA.

image.jpg
I bought one of these today, because shooting pistols at paper can be a little boring if it's just one. I'll buy more iffn I like this'n!

You should take me out shooting next time I see my grand parents. I'll show you some good fishing holes in return. ;)

More than likely all my guns will be pawned and I'll be living in a van down by the river the next time you hear from me. And I blame it all on Kimber and 10mm! Seriously though, if you're ever in Spokane I'd be glad to take you shooting and that goes for everyone else that has welcomed me so kindly on NWFA.

Let us know how you like the various brands, I know I can find the Armscor so that is what I am most interested in. I'm sure you will like the Sig.

I've shot the Sig and like it best. The bullet is a little more round than the others which helps with feeding in my 1911. I also liked the PPU JHP, which ran pretty good too. My gun HATES the S&B and I only bought it because it was cheap and I'm hoping after completing the break-in it might actually shoot. I haven't shot the Armscor yet, but I'll let you know what I think once I do.

I too have a 18" Noveske Upper, let us know how those loads work out. To date I have only shot 55 grain with it.
I've been watching this and a want to work up a load using 8208.. won't get quite the velocity before reaching pressure, but looks like even with a little less FPS it can be quite accurate.
His barrel and eviromentals are different, but it's a good reference for sure. I want to get some of the black hills for a baseline, but it's pretty spendy... This stuff is currently in the NWFA classifieds, and is supposed to be pretty close. If so .50 a rnd is a great deal. I'd like to try some to see. Don't wanna buy 1000 rounds tho...
WTS OR - CBC Magtech 5.56 OTM 77gr

This stuff is currently in the NWFA classifieds, and is supposed to be pretty close. If so .50 a rnd is a great deal. I'd like to try some to see. Don't wanna buy 1000 rounds tho...
WTS OR - CBC Magtech 5.56 OTM 77gr
Sounds to me like what you need are some partners to split that half-case with... if I had better cashflow and mobility I might offer to help.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top