JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seven more Gen 3 Pmags--just over $9 each at Brownells with code M8X, $10 off $75 plus free shipping.

They're backordered, though, so you won't get charged until they ship. Tempted to put in an order of eight or so every payday as long as the $10.99 sale price and coupon-code are both good...

Seven more Gen 3 Pmags--just over $9 each at Brownells with code M8X, $10 off $75 plus free shipping.

They're backordered, though, so you won't get charged until they ship. Tempted to put in an order of eight or so every payday as long as the $10.99 sale price and coupon-code are both good...
Ordered mine from Palmetto State Armory. $7.99 with coupon code PMAG. $8.50 shipping. Free shipping if you order 10. Deal ends at midnight ET.

This is gonna make powder testing and load development sooo much easier!!!!!

20180218_205629.jpg

Could it be that we wouldn't trust the lying f***sticks in Salem and Olympia if they were forced to legislate from the hoppers of woodchippers with hair-trigger On switches?

Brownells has been on backorder for weeks, though.
Yep I probably got to get a few more soon also im picking up another Anderson lower on Wednesday and probably do the paperwork for the Glock 19X

Could it be that we wouldn't trust the lying f***sticks in Salem and Olympia if they were forced to legislate from the hoppers of woodchippers with hair-trigger On switches?

Brownells has been on backorder for weeks, though.

What brand does Brownells sell? Or are they their own version? I have a few Lancer L5AWM are the only mags I have ordered from Brownells years ago.

What brand does Brownells sell? Or are they their own version? I have a few Lancer L5AWM are the only mags I have ordered from Brownells years ago.
The ones on backorder are Magpul Pmags, in my case Gen M3 Black, SKU MAG557-BLK.

Brownells house-brand metal mags have Brownells stamps on D&H (old Labelle tooling) mags, same company and tool that makes Palmetto and BCM.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top