JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sunday I bought a Kimber Micro 9 (as explained in a different thread) with the "laser grips" for less than one without the laser and a black slide.

Today (Wednesday) I picked up my IWB holster from Procraft Tactical here in Albany and Amazon delivered my leg holster. Stopped and ordered it on Tuesday evening. 24 hour turnaround isn't bad for local job.

It all hides nicely as I like loose fitting pants; on my leg or on my hip.

View attachment 433131 View attachment 433132 View attachment 433133
Amazon - where, what store? That is exactly what I'm looking for.

MVIMG_20180224_131936.jpg Glock_19X_1.5a53843c344bd.jpg Went and picked up my lower .the LGS was packed with people buying gun's mmmmm and I didn't want to feel left out .so I paid for my lower and then I DID THE PAPERWORK FOR A GEN 5 GLOCK 19X

Last Edited:
This past weekend, I finally got off my behind and did an informal review of our mag situation. The result was "generally in pretty darn good shape". The AR platform is well covered, but what the hell, I ordered five more 20-rounders. I've generally stuck with 20 and 30-rounders, but played with a few more "exotic" types (drums, coffin mags, etc.) in the last couple summers, but the old box 20-rounders just work. I believe it was da Vinci who said "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." :)

This past weekend, I finally got off my behind and did an informal review of our mag situation. The result was "generally in pretty darn good shape". In one case (Mini-14), I got rid of a few crappers.

The AR platform is well covered, but what the hell, I ordered five more 20-rounders. I've generally stuck with 20 and 30-rounders, but played with a few more "exotic" types (drums, coffin mags, etc.) in the last couple summers, but the old box 20-rounders just work. I believe it was da Vinci who said "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." :)

Dude when did you become Staff? what did I miss?:) Congratulations brother!

To tell the truth I don't know how many AR MAGS I HAVE LOL i can say I have 2 mags for my star 380 I have 5 mags for my P89 .lol my Glock 22 I don't know my Kimber 45 I don't know my AK47 I DON'T KNOW LOL AND I AM NOT GOING TO GO COUNT THEM .SHOT GUN AMMO ONCE AGIAN I DON'T KNOW BUT A LOT

I think the only gun we don't have at least 5 mags for is the Henry Survival. It came with 2 and I would like to get more, but it will only hold 3 at any given time. One in the mag well and two in the stock.

I'm officially cut off after this:(

IMG_4675.JPG

It may have taken 2 months to for my LGS to get one for me, but I only paid $489.
Props to Gators Custom Guns in Kelso, WA. They could have charged much more!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads