JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered a Aero Precision M4E1 upper/handguard combo. I am guessing that they are discontinuing these because it was 2/3 the normal price. All I need now is a bcg to finish a spare parts gun.

I paid $200 upfront and the guy told me that is all for the trust. I thought it was $300 I hope that guy was right!

$200 would be great, based on what their trust offers - even $300 is a decent price. I've seen double, even more than double that for some other trusts. So if it can do all they say and come in at $300 or less, I'm on it.

We got one a few years ago. Tacoma Surplus Ammo and Arms is where we picked it up, but it was through NW Gun Law Group. They're in Woodinville. They have three different levels of Trust available. Ours is at home in the safe.

I've been trying to remember. I know we set it up online for delivery to the store. There were a couple dozen of us picking up and we went through the trust so we would all have an idea what we were getting. I want to say 400 is what it was listed for, but we got a discount because of doing the paperwork online and a group pick up. So maybe 300. I can check, but not for a few hours.

Last Edited:
I've been trying to remember. I know we set it up online for delivery to the store. There were a couple dozen of us picking up and we went through the trust so we would all have an idea what we were getting. I want to say 400 is what it was listed for, but we got a discount because of doing the paperwork online and a group pick up. So maybe 300. I can check, but not for a few hours.

Thats a decent price. You don't need to check I was just curious. ;)

View attachment 427397
Lol I got the blade and the kak buffer tube for $60 but the law tactical folding stock was a little more $ lol
Brownells has a smoking deal on the Law Tactical Gen 3 Stock in FDE. It's on back order now, but it's listed at $224.99 and if you order today, you can get an additional $20.00 for a final price of $204.99 plus free shipping.

I also bought a Geissele Mk4 9.5 inch rail for my pistol build.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...6-gen3-m-folding-stock-adapter-prod71553.aspx

Today was a long and pricey day.
4 boxes of Herters 303 British
4 boxes of Herters .45 acp
4 boxes of Fiocchi 9mm
1 Walther PPQ in .45
1 Tavor X95
I bought an X95 on Friday, it was a pricey day.....

But today I ordered a Magpul X22 backpacker stock for my 10/22 takedown and found some 5.45x39 ammo locally so I had to snag a few boxes :D

Order 300 rounds 9mm from freedom munitions getting ready for my Glock 19X buy just did my taxes yesterday going to get some money back lol enough to do a buy and have some to save

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top