JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered the deal from PSA 200 ROUNDS 223 with 10 pmags also got my 9mm in the mail YESTERDAY 115 grain jhp MVIMG_20180220_073856.jpg MVIMG_20180220_073951.jpg

I ordered from PSA yesterday myself, got a Springfield XD40 Service (4") Mod 2 Bi-Tone for $330.
I needed a larger 40 S&W. This matches the wife's 9MM Springfield so we can style together!

I ordered from PSA yesterday myself, got a Springfield XD40 Service (4") Mod 2 Bi-Tone for $330.
I needed a larger 40 S&W. This matches the wife's 9MM Springfield so we can style together!
Man they have some good deals if you got a regular LGS that will do the transfer at a good price my friend at work just ordered a 380 pistol LCP FOR UNDER 200 BUCKS

Please let me know how you like it... I want one. My bench has gone from mostly RSBS green to almost all Lyman Orange and grey in the last few months.

Loaded various bullet wts and used 3 different powders tonight and it's a keeper!!

The 1st powder change and cleaning of the unit was a bit intimidating but the 2nd change was faster and the final one was a piece of cake and even faster.

No over throws and accuracy is spot on.
It's good to go!

While I have four 12 round XD40 magazine and will get two or three more with my new gun, today Palmetto had those magazines for Ten bucks a pop and free shipping. I ordered six.

Sunday I bought a Kimber Micro 9 (as explained in a different thread) with the "laser grips" for less than one without the laser and a black slide.

Today (Wednesday) I picked up my IWB holster from Procraft Tactical here in Albany and Amazon delivered my leg holster. Stopped and ordered it on Tuesday evening. 24 hour turnaround isn't bad for local job.

It all hides nicely as I like loose fitting pants; on my leg or on my hip.

FAA6AA7E-9092-4BD6-8573-7FEF0AC5FE1B.jpeg 8121987C-BB3B-4E1F-B2EC-4E840686F158.jpeg 709B7C7C-A536-478F-B610-1D1F28E6A99B.jpeg

Loaded various bullet wts and used 3 different powders tonight and it's a keeper!!

The 1st powder change and cleaning of the unit was a bit intimidating but the 2nd change was faster and the final one was a piece of cake and even faster.

No over throws and accuracy is spot on.
It's good to go!
I just watched a Jonny's Reloading Bench vid on yootoob...
@ just before the 10 min mark Jonny talks about getting a second pan to speed it up a little.. but pans would have to be exactly the same weight. Ran into this Vid today while looking into 73gr Hornady VLDs with 8208 which is a load I've been wanting to try(right in between 69 and 77) I actually bought a box of them, some sierra TMK69s and some sierra 77g OTMK to try to find the best heavy load for my 18" SPR.... Whatching Jonny use his.. it looks like it would be great for doing work ups (only making 5-10 of each weight) because you can quickly change weights. If your doing hundreds at a time it seems like it would make more sense to use a manual dumper. Even with two pans a power measurer would take forever...
I want one.

Decided I wanted a fancy OWB holster as I usually buy plain leather ones.I had a beautiful pancake holster all picked out and emailed Paul at Warbird Leather to tell him I'd take it if it was still available. "Its still available but I can't ship elephant hide to OR. Sharkskin either." :mad: I'd forgotten all about that frikken law! Much debate and finally settled on "Antique Saddle" ostrich quill leather, 1/2 coverage. $140 which I thought was pretty good for any exotic skinned work. 5 weeks out.
Here's the piece he'll be cutting it from.
P1140062-1.JPG

And it'll look like the one I was originally going to get except with the ostrich quill.
P1130816-M.jpg

Got in on the Magpul Gen3 5.56/.223 magazine Brownell's backorder. I ordered 7 since that seems to be the sweet spot. I am not in a hurry, so the backorder is no big deal. I am not normally a polymer magazine fan, but you can't beat the price.

For those that want the Gen3 sand colored mags, Lee Mags have them 10 for $89.99.

Last Edited:
I ordered four more 40 S&W XD magazines from PSA they had a new ad, these have the sleeves to make them a extended magazine for a Subcompact. I'll be able to uses them for my Subcompact Mod 2 even thought it is FDE and the sleeves are black. $9.95 with sleeves. 4 or more free shipping.

Sent a down payment on a Silencerco Sparrow to my local FFL. Should be processing the paperwork when I get the rest of the $$ at the end of next month. This will be my first suppressor, very excited to finally do this :p

Dang, I should do that, just no idea what to put it on.

I've got a Ruger Mark III Target that will definitely wear this can. It will also go on my Ruger American Rimfire. Both guns are already threaded for a suppressor. I may consider getting some other guns threaded down the road too. I've been considering one of the new Mark IV pistols, this might nudge me toward adding one of those too.

Well that price of $330 for a Subcompact XD40 Mod 2 at PSA kept gnawing at me. Hard to beat that price for any decent 40, and as I have one in FDE I guess I need one in Bi-Tone. It will be on it's way too!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top