JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny story about Colion Noir I have two guys that I work with that love to talk about guns both are black guys lol so I say hey look on YouTube check this out and when I told them about Colion Noir they where so surprised to see a black guy talking about guns and the NRA lol they had no idea

Quickly becoming a favorite. Hilarious but usually dead on. And an actual operator it would seem...
That guy and his creep crew creeps me the f out.
doods, nope all the ways
Oh, 50calval (and I'm no pervert.. well..) she seems to be an absolutely wonderful and lovely person.. half a fan and I'm picky about all things but anyway/
if you wanna know about guns, learn thyself

Quickly becoming a favorite. Hilarious but usually dead on. And an actual operator it would seem...
There they go again! Showing no backstop! Doesn't matter if it's private land, it sets an example that it must be okay to shoot without a backstop. So people head out to public land and shoot the same way they saw on a video, because, "it must be okay!". Dang these videos! I gotta send him a note.

Oops! I forgot one admission! I love to watch Battleship movies on the tube!
Pursuit of the Graf Spey
Sink the Bismarck etc. :)

Both have big guns!

Battleships, the ultimate big guns. And some of their guns were actually used on dry land, although it a specially built railroad flatcar and other specialized ancillary equipment to do so, or dedicated stationary mounting.

For me it's a given Hickok45 first.
OH Yeah
Ammo quest rocks, I forgot his name.
But I've seen some new names,
to me that I'll be checking out.
Thanks for the leads.
G
Been checking them out and I'll stick with my favorites.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top