JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?
Hickock45, when I have the time.
I used to like ShootFastFun, too, but I haven't seen a new video by them in a long time.
Lately, I've been a big fan of Taofledermaus. The whole slo-mo thing is just too cool.
Basically, though, when I want to see shooting videos, I tend to look for the specific thing I want and then watch a plethora of videos on that.

Dean

I have watched many of his videos. He can be quite funny. He just is to me a little too nasty and condescending for no reason at times. He seems to garner a lot of anger here for some reason.
I've only watched a few of his vids and got that same impression. Besides bashing great firearms, and other youtube personalities... he pushes his opinions a little to hard for my taste.... Not my scene.

Forgotten weapons is about the only channel I watch regulary now.
Ian is clear, concise, knowledgeable and his videos are packed full of historical and technical info.
Capandball is a Hungarian black powder youtuber whose content is great as well. Videos are few and far between, but always worth watching.

Other youtubers spend fifteen minutes saying the same thing five different ways.

This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

I've only watched a few of his vids and got that same impression. Besides bashing great firearms, and other youtube personalities... he pushes his opinions a little to hard for my taste.... Not my scene.

He contradicts himself quite often. I've moved on to other channels that keep the ship pointed straight.

5 pages - read thru 2

New favs:

Garand Thumb
The Firearm Rack
Active Self Protection

Old favs:

Think Like a Cop
Paul Harrell
MAC
Mrgunsandgear
Valor Ridge

Stuff I take in small doses anymore

Nutnfancy
YankeeMarshall
Justinopinion
A Regular Guy

Trainwreck stuff:
James Yeager
HossUSMC (sooo hows that documentary coming:rolleyes:)

I do not watch Hickock anymore, or IV8888 or Sootch.

Get tired of paid gun advertisements thinly disguised as product reviews. I don't mind a guy making a buck but if you are doing a commercial the law requires you disclose its a commercial...

I watch Last Line of Defense fairly frequently. He used to post some shooting videos and occasionally does a vlog style video when he goes shooting. He mostly does gear reviews now. Pretty entertaining dude, imo

Hickock45, when I have the time.
I used to like ShootFastFun, too, but I haven't seen a new video by them in a long time.
Lately, I've been a big fan of Taofledermaus. The whole slo-mo thing is just too cool.
Basically, though, when I want to see shooting videos, I tend to look for the specific thing I want and then watch a plethora of videos on that.

Dean
I stand corrected!
They've been putting out videos all along, I just haven't been paying attention...from 4 days ago...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top