JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over the last three months I have fished a little less and bought into my new hobby of reloading.
About every week I am picking up boolits, primers, materials for $$$ & getting the brass for free at local ranges or shooting pits (yes I am inspecting each case & will toss it if it doesn't pass muster, it's cheap).;)
Everything else I'm set!!!!

Last Edited:
I always want more but then I got in to EBRs pretty late to the party. Pistol wise I feel set but don't have any thing in 9 yet. I got more long arms than I can shoot at once so that's good. Spares I have are for future needs, not to profit. I burned through more ammo than I planned during two recent range visits...ain't that always the case?:rolleyes: But I got to shoot with good folks.

I'll be getting a few things as ebay winnings increase but no major purchases.
I would have liked to gone to WAC Puyallup but just got back from that area this past Wednesday.
Brutus Out

i have prepared as far as I can without touching the 401k.When it comes down to it one good rifle a sidearm a knife and ammunition is about the best you can do anymore and you cant carry it. Its kind of like religion where do you place your faith whrn that day comes. I do not trust eother of the losers that we can vote for how did America fail so badly and fall so far. I do not vote party line and I feel hillary will win so every other candidate will be a republican that
I vote for and prey for gridlock.

I do not vote party line and I feel hillary will win so every other candidate will be a republican that
I vote for and prey for gridlock.
This. Gridlock is a GOOD THING! Whenever we have a president and congress that are the same party, our national debt goes through the roof. We need the 2 partys to keep each other's spending in check. Since I believe that Hillary will probably win the presidency, I'm voting mostly for republican candidates this election (except for when there's a libertarian on the ballot, unless they seem totally batbubblegum crazy)

Ive never been a one issue voter and I'm not one now. I have been a loyal Republican in the vein of Bill Buckley, George Will, Reagan, Goldwater and Rockefeller for 30 years. The modern populist Republican Party is not my party any more. Its the party of the angry mob now who believe pretty much anything it seems. Like George Will, whom I am sure most Trump converts have no idea who that is , I no longer feel it represents me. I don't believe Trump when he says he supports the 2nd amendment and to be honest I don't believe anything else he claims. I won't vote for that man. Doesnt matter anyway. I live in Washington and this state WILL go Democrat so my vote can and probably will go to my dog for all it matters. Clinton can't do anything without the Congress and that includes put judges on the bench.

If Trump does manage to get elected I cannot imagine for a second that he would make it through without being impeached. He'd make a God Awful President.

You keep saying that. But what crime has he committed to lead to impeachment? Congress can't impeach someone just because they may be a bad president. They have to commit a crime - the Constitution says so:

"The Constitution sets specific grounds for impeachment. They are "treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors." To be impeached and removed from office, the House and Senate must find that the official committed one of these acts."

Source, and a good article on the subject: High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

So, I ask again - under what circumstances, for what crime, specifically, would he be impeached?

I am panicking, I just don't have money to spend. Fortunately I got ammo (a lot) when it was affordable, so I guess I'll be ok the next 4 years, even if the ammo prices go to the roof again.

What crime will he commit specifically? How would I know? He hasnt committed any yet as President. He cant stop being him and he is a guy who has no respect for the rule of law or of anything else as far as I can see. He will vontinue to be himself but even more unrestrained after the election so its just a matter of time.

What crime will he commit specifically? How would I know? He hasnt committed any yet as President. He cant stop being him and he is a guy who has no respect for the rule of law or of anything else as far as I can see. He will vontinue to be himself but even more unrestrained after the election so its just a matter of time.

No respect for the rule of law didn't stop Bill Clinton - he was impeached and it had ZERO impact on his presidency. Thinking the same will happen to Trump and he'll somehow magically be removed from office is wishful thinking at best. Nixon left of his own accord. So unless Trump wants to leave, I don't see much chance of that happening. What I think is more likely is that Trump becomes a one-term president, though I don't think Hillary will be able to make another shot at the seat - I think the Dems will dump her quickly if she looses this election - against Trump, it should have been a slam dunk - and the poll numbers simply aren't showing that - she has too much baggage, too many felony offenses under her belt - but, like the Republicans, the Democrats are stuck with the pile of trash they nominated.

I hate Trump, but Hillary truly frightens me, so I hope he wins, Congress gridlocks him so he doesn't accomplish much, and he's gone in 4 years. That's really the best I think we can hope for.

For those who have been in the firearms game for a while if you're not prepared with guns, ammo, parts and cleaning supplies by now I do not feel sorry for you as the writing has been on the wall for a while.

For the new folks to the gun world always buy when you feel there is nothing to worry about because there is always a panic coming down the road and you will wish you had.

I know who am I to be telling folks what to do the answer is no body.

But I have been dealing with this since the assault weapons ban of 94 and I learned that the anti gun cycle seems to come around every so many years so you buy when you do not need it and the price and availability are good.

This election in my opinion is a total joke and no matter who get in we are screwed. But this is just my opinion. I do like the fact that Trump is not politically correct and is out spoken as the last few so called top college educated presidents have done nothing to improve the US or represent the constitution.

The gun panic started heavy a few weeks back from what I can tell and each day it is getting worse. Receivers online are going fast if available, AR sales are picking up and mags are starting to dry up. All are still available but choices are getting limited and volume is not there. How long it last will be determined by who wins the election. If Hillary wins it will last a while if Trump wins I am not too sure if the panic will last long or not just like him it will be unpredictable.

This morning I was starting to get that panic-y, "I'm not prepared for a potential equipment ban!" feeling until I took stock of my magazine crate... Over the last year I've been slowly buying stuff that I want/think I'll need little by little. (Good thing I had enough foresight to get m4 magazines, even though I haven't finished buying parts for my build).
View attachment 320076
Ahhhh... I feel better now- no need to panic!

Also, I've learned that a year of buying a box here, a box there, of .22lr ends up in a pretty good stockpile. Slow and steady wins the race, my brothers!

Uh. Your looking dangerously low there.

Just sayin. :D

Congress can't impeach someone just because they may be a bad president. They have to commit a crime - the Constitution says so:

I guess you haven't noticed, that nobody in Washington DC pays attention to the Constitution any more.

Personally, I think they will simply assassinate him, like Kennedy. They have their neocon replacement right in line to pick up the reins of power.

I see a lot of people " upgrading ". I am seeing people selling lesser or duplicate firearms so they can buy that Kriss Vector, SCAR, Tavor, RPR, HK, Galil etc. they have always wanted. Another observation I have made is that during the last panic buy it was primarily about the AR15's, Glocks and magazines. The market is totally saturated with AR15's and everyone has them in stock at the lowest prices we have ever seen. AK's on the other hand have slowly creeped up in value and have become harder to source, especially high end AK's and quality Mags.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top