JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Addendum to prior, and then once acclimated to their new diet unload the Ji-Hawgs on Tehran. P*ss on Hamas and all who support the psychopathic, murderous feral-hominid animals.

Did I really just go there?

So there are only two options?

You clearly don't
You're correct. I don't support them. I'd eliminate them myself if given the opportunity. And I have no issue saying it. Unlike you.

And yea. There are two options.

Your "explanations" for mass murder/unjustified massacre are pathetic.

Last Edited:
You're correct. I don't support them. I'd eliminate them myself if given the opportunity. And I have no issue saying it. Unlike you.

And yea. There are two options.

Your "explanations" for mass murder/unjustified massacre are pathetic.
I have repeatedly said I do not support in any way the unconscionable attacks, I have made no explanations or excuses for the mass murder/unjustified massacres.

I also don't support lying regardless of the cause

Normally, I would have the opinion that it's not my business, not my fight. However, after seeing the videos the murders themselves posted and the fact that they're raping women then dragging them across the border to do God knows what and beheading infants tells me this is an attempt at extermination. Of genocide. This is not a war for land or resources. It's hate. Death is too kind of a sentence for those who committed these acts...

Hamas is not compatible with the rest of the population.
It was not a realistic goal for that operation. I honestly think they were trying to provoke Israel into starting WWIII.

1697165549146.png

Welp, that ought to do it, if you were trying to shut down the thread.

I have repeatedly said I do not support in any way the unconscionable attacks, I have made no explanations or excuses for the mass murder/unjustified massacres.

I also don't support lying regardless of the cause
Luckily for you I can read between the lines.

I believe people who present FACTS and don't have anything to gain by what they speak. And even those people I'm skeptical of.

Without being on the ground in Israel I can't say with 100% certainty. But the two groups conduct themselves on two very different spectrums and have two very different outcomes they wish to achieve.

That in itself is enough for me. Intent is key. Israel is surrounded by states and people who want to see the compete eradication and destruction of the Jews. It's been that way sense biblical times and the Jews were there before Palestine was even a thing. The Jews have been and will continue to fight an upward battle.

From your ABC article. He said vs she said.

View attachment 1739006
I missed this yesterday, fair point on the he said / she said

The post where I condemned the attacks and said they were unforgivable? What about it?
"Condemned" in the same breathe in which you "explained" (aka justified) why they happened. And continue to condemn Israel and its government while supporting Palestinians and continue to post articles that are slanted in their defense. Trying to discredit anything and everything in regards to the group that just had the biggest slaughter since the Nazis were pushing them into gas chambers.

You're not gunna be able to justify the blood spilt. Keep trying though. You're coming across splendidly.

"Condemned" in the same breathe in which you explained why they happened. And continue to condemn Israel and its government while supporting Palestinians and continue to post articles that are slanted in their defense. Trying to discredit anything and everything in regards to the group that just had the biggest slaughter since the Nazis were pushing them into gas chambers.

You're not gunna be able to justify the blood spilt. Keep trying though. You're coming across splendidly.
Posting that the Israeli government is refusing to releasing proof of the beheading of children isn't supporting Palestine or Hamas, and if it happened it happened, if it didn't than it needs to be discredited. Hamas committed more than enough atrocities that there enough other things (if it didn't happen) to blame them for things they didn't do.

And saying "This is a part of why the thing that happened, happened" is NOT the same as saying "This is a part of why the thing that happened was justified"

And again, it wasn't justified, not in any way and recognising why those completely unjustified actions happened does not justify them, I never said it did

ETA added the words in bold because I thought them but failed to type them. Put them in bold to avoid being accused of editing my post to hide something I said ;)

Last Edited:

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR