JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Posting that the Israeli government is refusing to releasing proof of the beheading of children isn't supporting Palestine or Hamas, and if it happened it happened, if it didn't than it needs to be discredited. Hamas committed more than enough atrocities that there enough other things (if it didn't happen) to blame them for things they didn't do.

And saying "This is a part of why the thing that happened, happened" is NOT the same as saying "This is a part of why the thing that happened was justified"

And again, it wasn't justified, not in any way and recognising why those completely unjustified actions happened does not justify them, I never said it did

ETA added the words in bold because I thought them but failed to type them. Put them in bold to avoid being accused of editing my post to hide something I said ;)
Word salad.

Please explain to the rest of the class where the nuances are that make murdering, raping, burning and otherwise intentionally targeting civilians including babies ok

IMG_3483.jpeg

Ya'll are losing your minds over something I never said, just imagine if I had said something like "Hamas is really smart for attacking"

And before you start saying I think they were really smart, I don't. The attack was stupid and I have no idea what they thought the long term game plan was going be.

ETA fixed a typo,

An unsurprising number of pro-Palestine/Hamas protests have happened across the US, and the world, since the terrorist attacks on Israel. In the US, they're most common in, if not exclusive to, leftist/Marxist ran cities, including one today at the UW in Seattle. This quote was quite ironic:
"My Jewish values teach me to oppose apartheid, oppose occupation, oppose oppression of the Palestinian people and support their right to resist occupation," Goldstein said to KIRO Newsradio. "Fundamentally, this is an oppressed people rising up against occupation."
MYNorthwest - UW Protests

Ya'll are losing your minds over something I never said, just imagine if I had said something like "Hamas is really smart for attacking"

And before you start saying I think they were really smart, I don't. The attack was stupid and I have no idea what they thought the long term game plan was going be.

ETA fixed a typo,
You can't have it both ways. If you throw around innuendo, people are going to read it a particular way. If you then deny it, no one will believe you. Speak plainly or don't but don't come betchin to me.

An unsurprising number of pro-Palestine/Hamas protests have happened across the US, and the world, since the terrorist attacks on Israel. In the US, they're most common in, if not exclusive to, leftist/Marxist ran cities, including one today at the UW in Seattle. This quote was quite ironic:
"My Jewish values teach me to oppose apartheid, oppose occupation, oppose oppression of the Palestinian people and support their right to resist occupation," Goldstein said to KIRO Newsradio. "Fundamentally, this is an oppressed people rising up against occupation."
MYNorthwest - UW Protests
"My Jewish views teach me that killing Jews is a right" to paraphrase....

Did they hear themselves talking?

I remember in elementary school in the 70s, the kids on the safety patrol who wore those orange things that buckled across the waist and had the loop over the shoulder. The hell are those things called?

Mr Magog chimes in on the war with Hamas.

"A ground operation in the Gaza Strip and the use of heavy equipment in residential areas are fraught with serious consequences for all parties," Putin said Friday, in Google-translated comments carried by Russian state news agency Tass.

"Civilian losses in the event of a ground operation in the Gaza Strip will be unacceptable," he added

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads