JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of big anuses, it's speaking again…

By the way, glad I carry 9mm, now knowing it blows lungs out of the body. Who knew lung shots from 9mm's were one shot man stoppers…
Going on a Grizzly hunt soon. Going to use the instant death, lung "blowing out of the body" 9mm pistol.

Didn't the NZ female leader just visit Biden in D.C.?

Right before or after the murders in Buffalo, New York and in Texas?

Remember how she got all of those BANS done almost immediately after the mosque murders in her country?

Her .gov folks did EXACTLY what she wanted GUN CONTROL and GUN BAN wise or pretty close to it if my memory is correct and it was FAST - fast and done!

Okay and she is going to meet Biden TODAY on May 31, 2022.

I thought that she already met him at the WH and I was WRONG.

I know that I saw her in a couple of news clips and supposedly she was going to be on some talk shows that I do not watch and I think that they STINK for shows. The DAY of the murders in Texas (?) she was going to be on SC's late show. I do NOT like him but it seemed odd that the VERY DAY or the day after (?) the murders - she would be on there. I bet it was an anti gun talk show NON stop.

Cate
PS: I could have sworn that she saw Biden recently in D.C. too. Oh well.

I hope you are right but I'm not so sure. He pretty much shut down that whole movement by seizing protesters' property and financial assets. It was fun for a while, but they wilted like a head of lettuce in a hot oven. They passed a whole slew of new laws to make sure nothing like that happens again. Haven't heard much out of that group lately.
Hello,

The creep - one of the top female dogs aka a Royal B. in Canada's .gov who had and still has a LOT of influence with Trudeau in Canada had a PRO Nazi Father in the Ukraine. History and facts not just scuttlebutt.

She made her Daddy proud. VOMIT time!

I believe that her Daddy (?) and the family CHANGED their LAST names when they went to Canada too.

She was in the news a lot and remember her carrying the pro N. colors that you see in WESTERN Ukraine in her Canadian news conferences and her SMILING about what SHE was going to DO to those truckers with HER .GOV PEOPLE behind her?!

HOW SHE WAS GOING TO GO AFTER ALL OF THEIR FINANCES AND GOODS and MAKE THEM SUFFER?! Lose it all and the entire time she was SMILING too.

When THOSE COLORS (And the one sign.) and what they MEANT were noticed by MANY people WORLDWIDE and not only in Canada or on ONE SIDE of the Ukraine (Western side.) - she immediately changed it all and they were by her papers and other things in HER NEWS CONFERENCE - plain as day!

She is one SICK SON OF A GUN - SICKO PUPPY!

SHE was the one on the NEWS when you, other people and I were discussing this BAN, FREEZE, SIEZING PROPERTY, ETC. when the TRUCKERS TOOK A STAND in Canada and many U.S. truckers stood by them. OLD threads here and perhaps in private messages too.

That female dog went AFTER small and large trucking companies and GOT THEIR MONEY, goods and trucks too. So she and her BOSS RUINED and stole property there too.

Most likely this N leaning CONTROL FREAK who has a HERITAGE of things that are backed up in HISTORY as in REAL FACTS with her Daddy dear would LINE UP and CLICK HER HEELS and BEG TRUDEAU to LEAD THE FIGHT FOR REMOVING FIREARMS and more bans/confiscations/regulations throughout Canada.

SHE went after those charities that collected money for the truckers and they switched companies but I DID NOT HEAR that ALL of that money was totally RETURNED to the givers and disbursed. I know that some of it was and companies were changed.

She sent the MOUNTIES and other POLICE UP THERE to go after old ladies and other people who TOOK FOOD, BAKED PIES AND GAVE HOT COFFEE to the truckers too. People who gave them FUEL TO KEEP WARM in their trucks. Plus if they offered the truckers a hot shower IN their homes... they got into trouble with the LAW for doing that as if they were criminals.

Trudeau is most likely CASTRO's son too. YOU know the past there with his Mother and so forth. He has the famous LAST NAME.

He is another RICH GLOBALIST - NWO control freak - warmongering IDIOT who has Commie ideas with what is MINE (His!) is mine while I take what is YOURS.

Trudeau and HIS ILK make me want to vomit just like the USA GRIFTERS = kids/family/friends on the Left and on the Right of our so called PAST and PRESENT Leaders (? LOL ?) make me want to GAG too.

Take care!

Cate

Last Edited:
PS:

You know dang well that TRUDEAU and HIS political and NON political ILK will NOT GIVE UP 'THEIR GUNS' or THEIR TAXPAYER PAID PROTECTION and that would include privately paid security or SECURITY while they travel worldwide.

THEIR LIVES are worth more than their citizens, lowly peons and serfs according to them.

Just like the LEFT and the RIGHT leaders say here in our own country.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
If they let them do this "freeze" it will never expire. Eventually they'll ditch the pretenses and make it permanent. Unless they just go straight to the confiscation as mentioned earlier.
This 100%. They'll cherry pick some statistics how gun violence dropped during the "freeze" so it only makes sense to enact a full blown confiscation. You know....for the children.

f34.jpg

This guy is a fascist plain and simple, did we forget how he behaved during "their" covid lockdowns with the truck drivers? It does not surprise me at all that this POS would try to outlaw gun ownership.

I don't understand why gun owners get riled up about this. The Democrats have always wanted to ban as many guns as they can, any way they can. It isn't like this is the first or even hundredth time they used a factually incorrect or wild story to promote a ban.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top