JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
King County has 29% of the entire population of Washington and is 75% Democrat
even if every Conservative and member of the gun community voted you still would not gain any ground up there
SIGH, many keep saying this and the facts do not work here. Once again look up I1639 and Sporting Systems. This is why we keep losing. People telling everyone who will listen to give up just becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

You may not make a difference in every district, buy you can overall. Don't know about the stats in Washington but I'd bet they're similar to Oregon. Only 60 to 65% of conservatives bother to vote. We lost the house by 4,200 votes last election. It wasn't Democrats that beat us, it was conservatives with their heads up their butts not voting or voting for independents.

We would even be able to whip the RINOS if we had enough conservatives, but that's not where we are today. If we get the majority, we can cull the herd at that time, but for now, we don't have that luxury.
I know it is not an excuse but from my observation is that most conservatives actually work and have family that takes a vast majority of their time as opposed to most democrats that are unemployed sponging off the hard working that have infinite amounts of time to attend meetings and spend most of their time protesting ; gathering signatures and attending city council meetings and almost above all making comments on every social platform that will have them .I do not really know of many in my circles that spend time on tic-tok or other social platforms because of the fact that they have other things to do -once again just a mere observation and not an excuse -just one more thing to add to the chore list that the left does not seem to adhere to ...

I know it is not an excuse but from my observation is that most conservatives actually work and have family that takes a vast majority of their time as opposed to most democrats that are unemployed sponging off the hard working that have infinite amounts of time to attend meetings and spend most of their time protesting ; gathering signatures and attending city council meetings and almost above all making comments on every social platform that will have them .I do not really know of many in my circles that spend time on tic-tok or other social platforms because of the fact that they have other things to do -once again just a mere observation and not an excuse -just one more thing to add to the chore list that the left does not seem to adhere to ...
The Ds i know pay more taxes than most.

The Ds i know pay more taxes than most.
point being? Or are you insinuating that conservatives do not work ? If you are just stating just taxation that I did NOT mention, you MIGHT even have a valid point due to the fact the most conservatives do a vast majority of blue collar work as opposed to being let's say defense attorneys -I think you get my point and if not hey -I'm not for everyone

point being? Or are you insinuating that conservatives do not work ? If you are just stating just taxation that I did NOT mention, you MIGHT even have a valid point due to the fact the most conservatives do a vast majority of blue collar work as opposed to being let's say defense attorneys -I think you get my point and if not hey -I'm not for everyone
No my comment was fairly innocent.

I know a lot of people who are engineers and other kinds of professionals. They are mostly Ds.

Last Edited:
One night a month and at most three weekends a year (District, County and State) conventions to be a PCO or higher party officer--and if you're doing Party officer work right maybe an evening every couple weeks to meet with your neighbors, keep them informed about party goings-on and keep a finger on the pulse of their issues.

Geez, you'd swear it was a "Give Up The Barfsucks Crappocino Every Morning" level sacrifice...

Having worked in STEM for several decades, somewhere around 2000 or so I noticed that the vast majority of my coworkers were Leftists. So, there are probably a lot of employed Leftists. Conversely, though, I will agree that most unemployed, drug addicts, criminals and homeless are Leftist. Which, I agree, explains a lot about the violent protests.

Again the state could really care less about people doing this. What they are after is the people selling the stuff. The idea was to instill fear in them and get them to stop selling. Its working great. So yes I have many guns now on the no go list I can (so far) keep. Putting a threaded barrel on one of the AR9's will not change it but, if no one is willing to sell me that barrel? This is what they are after. No one is going door to door to see if I added threads to a gun that can no longer be sold here. Many dealers of this stuff are for now just taking a hands off approach while this shakes out in court. I don't blame any of them. WA people made this mess by sitting on their hands. I can see why people are not willing to risk side show bob going after them with lawyers.
there is an incident in Massachusetts that happened recently, the DHS Cyber Div traced gun parts ordered on line, got a warrant and the gun collector was arrested by DHS and US Postal Service for being in violation of State laws on firearm possession
he had no other crimes I could find except being a gun collector after the State Gun Ban of 2016

there is an incident in Massachusetts that happened recently, the DHS Cyber Div traced gun parts ordered on line, got a warrant and the gun collector was arrested by DHS and US Postal Service for being in violation of State laws on firearm possession
he had no other crimes I could find except being a gun collector after the State Gun Ban of 2016
Weird. It was my understanding that federal agents have to call local law enforcement to conduct an arrest for violation of state laws, unless they are endorsed by the state as peace officers. I could be mistaken, so hopefully some of the current/former LEOs on this board can chime in?

Edit:

I see what happened - it was a joint task force involving state police.

Weird. It was my understanding that federal agents have to call local law enforcement to conduct an arrest for violation of state laws, unless they are endorsed by the state as peace officers. I could be mistaken, so hopefully some of the current/former LEOs on this board can chime in?

Edit:

I see what happened - it was a joint task force involving state police.
for one gun collector with no criminal history? unless he had affiliations with known extremist, how did he get on DHS radar?
from all the published articles, it started with DHS Cyber unit and went down to State from there
in Washington and Idaho, this would just be an average personal gun collection

for one gun collector with no criminal history? unless he had affiliations with known extremist, how did he get on DHS radar?
from all the published articles, it started with DHS Cyber unit and went down to State from there
in Washington and Idaho, this would just be an average personal gun collection
Because DHS has basically been really ramping up the surveillance on anything, particularly financial transactions, involving words like "Trump" or "MAGA," and the big banks have started to force a new transaction-code type for "firearms/ammo/related." If you think your bank won't rat you out just because they don't like Icky Deplorables you better wake up quick...

Because DHS has basically been really ramping up the surveillance on anything, particularly financial transactions, involving words like "Trump" or "MAGA," and the big banks have started to force a new transaction-code type for "firearms/ammo/related." If you think your bank won't rat you out just because they don't like Icky Deplorables you better wake up quick...
Coinbase ratted on J-stark

the on line ammo suppler I use list ammo sales as "machine parts"

I choose not to live in King either. I also choose to not just give up and tell anyone who will listen to me to give up. I have yet to quite grasp how giving up is a win for us but you do you. :s0092:
yup, today I did me
not having to work any longer, don't even know what day this is
drove my RTV to the edge of the field, Mt St Helens is still snow caped, the North ridge of the Lewis River Valley is still covered in snow
then i drove down my trails to the bridge I built where 2 streams come together
sat there drinking beer and listening to the water flow over the rocks
ran out of beer so I drove back up and wrote this message
yup, Me doing Me

20240307_121555.jpg

King County has 29% of the entire population of Washington and is 75% Democrat
even if every Conservative and member of the gun community voted you still would not gain any ground up there
Then that is an area where you most likely can't make a difference. That doesn't mean there aren't other ways to stay in the fight. If one door is closed, just go to another that is open.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top