JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fyi

655EBADD-C984-4C0A-9984-075E9854B995.jpeg

Can't own a scary black gun until 25 because you can't be trusted to make good decisions but by all means let's let 13 year olds decide to have their bodies permanently mutilated without even having parents involved.

Banana land

Can't own a scary black gun until 25 because you can't be trusted to make good decisions but by all means let's let 13 year olds decide to have their bodies permanently mutilated without even having parents involved.

Banana land
Although, If they can't vote, enlist or drink til they're 25 I might get interested. But really, I defer to my previous comment .

I will ask my reps to add an amendment "or vote" to it if it gets anywhere. Doubt it will get anywhere though.

Chaos is everywhere. Light the virtue signal!

Banana land
Or decide to join our armed services at 18 (or 17 if graduated from HS). Makes no sense!

Now you're gettin' it!!

I was once an 18 year old Jolly Green Giant walking the Earth….. with an M60 and 600-800 rounds of ammo.

Animal-Mother is my animal-spirit guide!
View attachment 1420721
If they want to make it national law preventing persons under 25 from buying/ owning such weapons, then they need to bite their own tongue.

I wanted to join at 17 by graduating early but could not.

They're actually pushing to lower the voting age to SIXTEEN! That'd be a DISASTER!! Everyone here should remember how big of a dumba$$ they were at sixteen……
16? Jesus!

And we know the exact reason why. Most 16yo I've heard of tend to lean heavily towards communism since they don't know how the world works.

Raise the legal adult age to 25 and there's at least some consistency there.

Smoking, Driving, Tatoos, voting, etc…

Eliminating the voter base from 18-25 would significantly change election outcomes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews