JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming to a communist country near you, NOT! Could get interesting up there now that it's defrosting this time of year. They seem to be more willing to actually stand up and fight for their causes, like the unnecessary lockdowns and the "Freedom Convoy"

The next step will be confiscation I am sure, once the Government 'Buy Back' has gotten what people are willing to turn in.

This is real, and scary....and what many in the USA want to do, or worse.....

1-31.jpg

See also TrueNorth, https://tnc.news/2022/05/30/breaking-trudeau-announces-national-handgun-ban1/ and the bill https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cntrng-crm/frrms/c21-en.aspx

A comprehensive strategy to address gun violence and strengthen gun laws in Canada: BILL C-21, An Act to amend certain Acts and to make certain consequential amendments (firearms)

Learn about proposed amendments relating to:

[h2][/h2]

According to this, they think they have +/- 100,000 rifles and shotguns that would qualify for the 'buy back'sic program, and the numbers I found for the U.S. estimate around 20 million of the same type, but I think that number is only based on retail sales of compleat firearms, so maybe twice that number?

Lolz, lots of luck getting funding for THAT

Related to this and the thread that was closed: this is what compromise gets you. And compromise in our case implies that there's something wrong with the 2A in the first place, and there's not. No compromising.

From the article

The handgun freeze would contain exceptions, including for elite sport shooters, Olympic athletes and security guards. Canadians who already own handguns would be allowed to keep them.

Authorities do not expect a run on handguns in anticipation of the freeze, in part because they are so heavily regulated already, an official said in a briefing.

isn't it nice of the Government to allow the folks who are already heavily regulate and who have committed no crime, to keep the guns they already have.

More proof that registration is a good thing as they know who has them, so when they feel like coming to get them later they know who to come to.

Wake up folks it about to get real ugly here in America with our whack job in chief in the white house and his new gun plan...just saying

Could get interesting up there now that it's defrosting this time of year. They seem to be more willing to actually stand up and fight for their causes, like the unnecessary lockdowns and the "Freedom Convoy"
I hope you are right but I'm not so sure. He pretty much shut down that whole movement by seizing protesters' property and financial assets. It was fun for a while, but they wilted like a head of lettuce in a hot oven. They passed a whole slew of new laws to make sure nothing like that happens again. Haven't heard much out of that group lately.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top