JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just learned today that Amazon won't ship a holster to me. Crossbows, arrows, hatchets, knives, all good. No problem. Tons of actual weapons, no problem.

But a folded and stitched piece of leather that hurt anybody..... forbidden.

Go figure.o_O

Then that is an area where you most likely can't make a difference. That doesn't mean there aren't other ways to stay in the fight. If one door is closed, just go to another that is open.
I grew up in riverside, Ca
settled in the SF Bay Area when I returned from the Military
moved to Oregon when the gun culture in the Bay Area became to restrictive
Worked in Seattle (King Co) until 1998
moved to remote property in Clark Co, Wa when Oregon and King Co became to restrictive with regards to firearms
one can say they must stay due to work, home or family, but not me
I'm not staying in an area where it's a loosing battle, or I would have stayed in San Francisco back in the '70s
my oldest son still lives in the house my wife got in the divorce, which she gave to him
has a Million dollar view of the Bay Area and the golden Gate Bridge from the East Hills
but wasn't worth it to me to stay

image_50412289.JPG

I just learned today that Amazon won't ship a holster to me. Crossbows, arrows, hatchets, knives, all good. No problem. Tons of actual weapons, no problem.

But a folded and stitched piece of leather that hurt anybody..... forbidden.

Go figure.o_O
This has been brought up multiple times. This has nothing to do with Amazon. The holsters you are seeing that say no are NOT sold by Amazon. They are 3d party sellers using Amazon who for whatever reason don't want to deal with WA state. ALL holsters actually sold by Amazon you can buy.

Alex, thank for clearing that up. I was trying to buy a Desantis product.

Edit: I tried 82 different holsters from multiple manufacturers. None will ship to WA. I may be mistaken, but it sure looks like an amazon restriction.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top