JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"
Rep. Robert Garcia (D-CA) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) are pushing legislation to require background checks for ammunition purchases.

They are joined by other Democrats, including Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL).

The Democrats are pushing the Ammunition Modernization and Monitoring Oversight Act, or AMMO Act for short. In addition to requiring background checks for ammo purchases, Redstate noted the Act would also limit the number of rounds law-abiding citizens can buy over a five-day period and mandate that ammo dealers get a license separate from the Federal Firearms License (FFL) required for gun sales."

Look Who's in the White House pushing all this crud

Elections have consequences

Keep Voting democrat and soon you won't have any right's!

You get 40 million Californians under Newsome, saying, it's not so bad. They remind me of the crabs in the supermarket tanks enjoying the fresh water and interesting views.

What's the big deal? Won't you give up your rights, for the children? (Disclaimer. Gun control hasn't made anyone safer based on facts.)

You get 40 million Californians under Newsome, saying, it's not so bad. They remind me of the crabs in the supermarket tanks enjoying the fresh water and interesting views.

What's the big deal? Won't you give up your rights, for the children? (Disclaimer. Gun control hasn't made anyone safer based on facts.)
But, gun control is based on feelings….

General Gage approves.

IMG_4636.png

Doesn't surprise me that these anti gun s**t stains never stop with their so called "common sense gun legislation" malarkey. Weird how they use a firearm related term to make their bill acronyms etc, like they are somehow relating with gun owners who see through the BS clear as day.

Gun owners keep supporting Dem party and they keep getting more of what they asked for then complain. For every gun owner who throws their ballot in the trash or will not even register? I hope they enjoy what they are getting because they did ask for it. :(

BOHICA as we used to say in the Army....:eek: :D

A BGC for ammo....Check....
Anything to make it more difficult for those who ain't causing the problem , to get ammo....

A separate license for dealers....Check...
Again anything it make it more difficult...and make more money for those with Anti-gun agendas....

Limiting the number of rounds one can purchase ....Check...
There is that difficult thing again....

What do we get in exchange.....?
Same old sh!t as always....nothing that does anything to solve our problems...and more BS that makes it so folks don't obey the law.... or give up in disgust....people put out of business....people who don't get into guns in the first place..

It's all about control...and I ain't takin' guns....I'm talkin' people control.
Andy

These politicians know that their policies they have put in place to remain in power are destroying the country and things will worsen to a point where they will have to declare martial law as we are becoming like a third world country. They need to squash the peoples ability to resist.

In the past I thought those believing this were wearing tin foil hats. With the way things are going recently, I guess I have joined the tin foil hat group. It's that or I am just getting nutty in my old age. :s0092:

Last Edited:
I was in the PRK a year or two back and wanted to buy some ammo at a Walmart. And I, an American citizen using American currency was denied because they had no mechanism to do a background check on an out of state buyer.
Imagine the fun a nationwide background check system will be.
I hope Speaker Johnson thumbs his nose at this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top