JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These politicians know that their policies they have put in place to remain in power are destroying the country and things will worsen to a point where they will have to declare martial law as we are becoming like a third world country. They need to squash the peoples ability to resist.

In the past I thought those believing this were wearing tin foil hats. With the way things are going recently, I guess I have joined the tin foil hat group. It's that or I am just getting nutty in my old age. :s0092:
Sadly they so far have proven over and over again they do not need things like force. People are willingly giving up freedom for the promise to be taken care of. Another election is coming around again and you will soon see gun owners proudly tell anyone who will listen that they are supporting the people who are hosing them. They have a book of excuses why they do this and how its not their fault as they encourage others to sign up to lose with them. 🤬
We just need more pain sadly.

Glad I was sentenced to almost 17 years as a tire monkey and have lots of heavy buckets, just in case. Pretty well stocked on primers and powder too. We all know that they won't stop until it's over, hit the reset button.

Glad I was sentenced to almost 17 years as a tire monkey and have lots of heavy buckets, just in case. Pretty well stocked on primers and powder too. We all know that they won't stop until it's over, hit the reset button.
Its pretty simple to get them to stop or at least pause. All it takes is for some of them to start to lose their jobs. The one thing law makers fear more than anything is losing that gig. If some do the rest will stop doing what they are doing. They will not change their ideas but, none of them will go down for their beliefs. They will do what they have to do to stay in that job.

Its pretty simple to get them to stop or at least pause. All it takes is for some of them to start to lose their jobs. The one thing law makers fear more than anything is losing that gig. If some do the rest will stop doing what they are doing. They will not change their ideas but, none of them will go down for their beliefs. They will do what they have to do to stay in that job.
We all understand that but they have invested in uneducating the masses for far too long. Doing some math here and I'm not confident in the ending, that's very unfortunate too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's ever been an instance in which .50 caliber ammo was used in a mass shooting, gang shooting, or any other instance of the gun violence this act is supposedly created to prevent. The only interest in criminalizing possession of .50 caliber ammo is that of disarmament. And creating a database of licensee purchases of ammunition is insane. No more than 1000 rounds within 5 days? Yeah ok... a day at the range can burn through 1k rounds without blinking an eye.

I was in the PRK a year or two back and wanted to buy some ammo at a Walmart. And I, an American citizen using American currency was denied because they had no mechanism to do a background check on an out of state buyer.
Imagine the fun a nationwide background check system will be.
I hope Speaker Johnson thumbs his nose at this.
What/where is PRK? Only thing I come up with is people's republic of Korea but that doesn't seem right 🤣

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there's ever been an instance in which .50 caliber ammo was used in a mass shooting, gang shooting, or any other instance of the gun violence this act is supposedly created to prevent. The only interest in criminalizing possession of .50 caliber ammo is that of disarmament. And creating a database of licensee purchases of ammunition is insane. No more than 1000 rounds within 5 days? Yeah ok... a day at the range can burn through 1k rounds without blinking an eye.
The people who want guns ALWAYS try to pick out certain things to go after one bite at a time. They do this because it works so well. Gun owners are famous for allowing this. If they don't own the gun or ammo that is currently being talked about banning they don't care. Thinking what they do own will not be touched. Of course anyone with a brain knows how this end up. Sooner or later they come for something those people do care about and then they get angry and want to know why no one else stopped this. All while they could not be bothered. :s0092:

The people who want guns ALWAYS try to pick out certain things to go after one bite at a time. They do this because it works so well. Gun owners are famous for allowing this. If they don't own the gun or ammo that is currently being talked about banning they don't care. Thinking what they do own will not be touched. Of course anyone with a brain knows how this end up. Sooner or later they come for something those people do care about and then they get angry and want to know why no one else stopped this. All while they could not be bothered. :s0092:
I definitely don't fall into the class of .50 caliber rifle owners, but I can recognize the problem here. This is pretty openly and blatantly saying we don't want anyone to have sufficient arms that pose an actual threat to a military takeover. This has absolutely nothing to do with gun violence.

These politicians know that their policies they have put in place to remain in power are destroying the country and things will worsen to a point where they will have to declare martial law as we are becoming like a third world country. They need to squash the peoples ability to resist.

In the past I thought those believing this were wearing tin foil hats. With the way things are going recently, I guess I have joined the tin foil hat group. It's that or I am just getting nutty in my old age. :s0092:
^ This!!

I will not even attempt to explain to these clowns the USSC has ruled requiring a license for a right makes it a privilege, thus is unconstitutional as I have not faith they can grasp such a basic non-Marxist concept.

The idea failed to be a positive thing in the GCA of '68 but logic is contrary to Marxist methods.

"
Rep. Robert Garcia (D-CA) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) are pushing legislation to require background checks for ammunition purchases.

They are joined by other Democrats, including Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL).

The Democrats are pushing the Ammunition Modernization and Monitoring Oversight Act, or AMMO Act for short. In addition to requiring background checks for ammo purchases, Redstate noted the Act would also limit the number of rounds law-abiding citizens can buy over a five-day period and mandate that ammo dealers get a license separate from the Federal Firearms License (FFL) required for gun sales."
Is there any further information regarding what legislation means by bulk Ammunition purchase? With the push to restrict/ban AR's and now the attempt to oversee the purchase of ammo, I am seriously concerned that something big is about to happen. Globally, many recent hostile government crackdowns (past 100 years) were proceeded by governments forcing its citizens to be disarmed.

Is there any further information regarding what legislation means by bulk Ammunition purchase? With the push to restrict/ban AR's and now the attempt to oversee the purchase of ammo, I am seriously concerned that something big is about to happen. Globally, many recent hostile government crackdowns (past 100 years) were proceeded by governments forcing its citizens to be disarmed.
Yes, its defined in the Bill. S. 3223

Believe its 100 rds of 50 BMG or 1,000 of all other cartridges within 5 days. Purchaser must sign statements the purchase will not allow them to exceed those limits.

As for disarming the sheeple, this is just another repeat of an idea which has failed before. Disarming us goes back many decades and they won't stop until they win or something really big, really bad happens IMHO.

I love it when they put their cards on the table face up. Now we know what their plans are if they get control of the house again.
They WILL retake the House again. What have you seen from the GOP the past two years that makes you think they can possibly win?

I guess I'll be a criminal then.....I'm sick of them walking all over our rights! I refuse to comply anymore
You don't have to comply. Nobody is going to sell you ammunition.

Yes, its defined in the Bill. S. 3223

Believe its 100 rds of 50 BMG or 1,000 of all other cartridges within 5 days. Purchaser must sign statements the purchase will not allow them to exceed those limits.

As for disarming the sheeple, this is just another repeat of an idea which has failed before. Disarming us goes back many decades and they won't stop until they win or something really big, really bad happens IMHO.
On the surface limits of 1000 rds per order do nothing for public safety since it's allowing every evil possibility they claim is too dangerous. So, is it really about actual stockpiles aka, local and unaccounted for civilian "armories"? As much as they pretend, school and supermarket shootings are just a tool like gay marriage, used to be. IMO, of course.

For decades, their anti gun narratives just don't hold up. Everyone isn't dead. Some predictable and on some watch list, crazy person (Quantity 1 each) from across the country. One from this state and one from that state. Splatter in a few large gang shootings and now, "we have to do something".

They WILL retake the House again. What have you seen from the GOP the past two years that makes you think they can possibly win?
Good point.

You don't have to comply. Nobody is going to sell you ammunition.
Sure would be awesome if ammo companies and gun companies just up and stop all govt contract sales and shift 100% to civil disobedience and civilian sales :rolleyes: but lawyers and lobbyists won't let them do that :(

Edit. Like how Barrett stopped selling their .50s to California LEO depts/State.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top