JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your level of interest in buying, building and or using braced firearms?

• Total voters
mQsK3y6RG8f_oOWnH7oSplnhD8vDKdLQ_XxweQKdNP4.jpg

I also don't buy into, everyone does things for the same reasons. As far as gifts, when I left Germany, gave my used BMW to a young squadron member I didn't particularly like, but the previous owner had given me the car because he had to leave on family emergency orders.

It pissed some of my friends off because they felt they deserved the car. But to any vets here, the kid I gave it to was just married, young, in Germany and the wolves were circling his wife. Same with the motor home loan. Everyone thinks they know, maybe they are right, but people have their own reasons.
The wolves were circling his wife?

You mean other guys wanting to bed his wife?

SBR's and suppressors should be removed from the NFA. Period.

I have two SBR lowers so I can put any length barrel I want on them and still use a decent butt stock. Both are in a NFA trust along with my silencers so I can share them as desired (IF desired)

SBR's and suppressors should be removed from the NFA. Period.

I have two SBR lowers so I can put any length barrel I want on them and still use a decent butt stock. Both are in a NFA trust along with my silencers so I can share them as desired (IF desired)
The NFA shouldn't even be a thing. But there's no rewinding/wiping the mistakes of those that came before us and created agencies and cemented things into law.

Power is rarely given up.

The NFA shouldn't even be a thing. But there's no rewinding/wiping the mistakes of those that came before us and created agencies and cemented things into law.

Yep, it is worth remembering how we got here; The NFA originally covered all small guns, but a powerful political lobby decided they wanted to keep their easy access to pistols so they were carved out of the law, leaving "short barreled" whatever still in place as a now nonsensical classification. The idea was to eventually NFA/ban everything else within a few short years too, basically a "pass and patch" type deal, but it has been over 100 years now and the NFA has had nary an adjustment (save for the Hughes Amendment in the FPA that closed the MG registry). Neither side has had the political power to move those goalposts for that entire time.

The NFA was a reaction to the Bonus Army, a bunch os WW 1 vets who marched on DC demanding that the Government make good their promise to them. FDR and the then swamp was terrified of the thousands of angry trained soldiers and so passed the NFA. Suppressors were added because the feds feared that hungry poors would decimate wild game.

They tell us it was doe to gangsters but it was really about not being held accountable.

The NFA was a reaction to the Bonus Army, a bunch os WW 1 vets who marched on DC demanding that the Government make good their promise to them. FDR and the then swamp was terrified of the thousands of angry trained soldiers and so passed the NFA. Suppressors were added because the feds feared that hungry poors would decimate wild game.

They tell us it was doe to gangsters but it was really about not being held accountable.

I know how the NFA came about.

America will fall. Long before the NFA is repealed.
All of western societies are doomed. Europe will be too far gone here in the next decade and unfortunately we'll be right there behind them.

If a war like WW1 or WW2 broke out now both continents would be F'ed in the A.

Watching Old footage of WW2 over the veteran's day weekend really cemented for me just how soft and pathetic our country has been made by our political leaders, academia and social engineers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top