JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your level of interest in buying, building and or using braced firearms?

• Total voters
The wolves were circling his wife?

You mean other guys wanting to bed his wife?
Unfortunate realities of service life. Especially overseas. Some people are doing 12hr+ shifts. Even more if you are on the flightline.

If a young service member is able to be accompanied by his wife, there are limited jobs available, bordem sets in and plenty of "friends" to keep her attention. Maybe things have changed, but I doubt it.

Unfortunate realities of service life. Especially overseas. Some people are doing 12hr+ shifts. Even more if you are on the flightline.

If a young service member is able to be accompanied by his wife, there are limited jobs available, bordem sets in and plenty of "friends" to keep her attention. Maybe things have changed, but I doubt it.
They haven't changed.

Even then that was only trying to expand the definition of an already defined classification, not actually control a new class of firearm.
Correct - but "they" tried to move the "goal posts", albeit in small increments. "They" defined certain shotguns as "destructive devices" (they would like to do that with .50 BMG too) and define certain triggers as "machine guns".

Politics is the art of the possible.

8mth0vojmn0c1.jpg

Last Edited:
That sounds kind of odd coming from the guy who's still bellyaching over our last disagreement to anyone who will listen.

View attachment 1763759
Yet here you are. Lol.

I'm not going to apologize for voicing an opinion on the internet.

You're irritated that I don't have the same opinion and have voiced my opinion about an OBJECT….

At no point did I every say anything about the owners, people who like them, run them, etc.

I'm telling you, "To tone it down." LOL.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top