JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find it ironic that Democrat policies are having a reverse effect on gun control.

"However, he acknowledged the changing party basis of gun ownership, commenting: "As to why household gun ownership increased among Democrats in particular, it may be a response to recent increases in crime rates in big cities, where Democrats claim a larger share of the population."

Beyond the hype and politics, a gun is merely a tool, and when the chips are down and the police aren't there to protect you, you simply need the most effective tool available to protect yourself. That's the only thing they are recognizing, nothing to do with the Second Amendment or individual rights, and yes, when they vote, other "progressive issues" will far outweigh any thoughts they might have about firearms. Just ask our resident leftists on this forum; they will inevitably stick their nose in the air and haughtily tell you that "other issues are more important", as they vote for the gun grabbers.

Politics aside, I had a friend tell me a while back that he's helped several left-leaning acquaintances learn about their new guns. He figured that the best he could do was teach them the safety rules and basics of marksmanship. Safe gun handling and storage will help to keep their families safe from an accident and make them more comfortable and confident with their new tool. Hopefully this will lead into a better understanding of rights and responsibilities, and eventually affect ideological perspective and voting habits. For some maybe, at least a few...

I think they should learn how to embrace America and the foundations it was built on before they worry about anything else.

I find it ironic that Democrat policies are having a reverse effect on gun control.

"However, he acknowledged the changing party basis of gun ownership, commenting: "As to why household gun ownership increased among Democrats in particular, it may be a response to recent increases in crime rates in big cities, where Democrats claim a larger share of the population."

So liberals may be embrassing firearms for self defense in larger cities, where liberal polices towards governace have caused the crime rate to increase. If I were a savy liberal, I would be buying stock in manufacturers of firearms.

Speaking of embracing...

December, 11, 2023
PORTLAND – Gov. Tina Kotek and members of her Portland Central City Task Force say the city needs more police officers on the ground, tax breaks for businesses and a ban on public drug use.

`

Screenshot_20231211_160652_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231211_160724_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231211_160740_Chrome.jpg

And they would be the first ones to hand them over if asked.
Meh, I worry more about the folks with Thin Blue Line as their personality. Who do you think actually comes to take the guns? Liberals just want to feel morally superior at all times and have you thank them for their self-congratulatory yard signs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top