JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Embracing firearms ownership means embracing individual responsibility.. which is the antithesis of liberal mindset.
My guess is most of the liberals embracing gun ownership are the more moderate liberals,
I dont see the far left progressive liberals buying glocks or AR's unless they are hypocritical.

Speaking of embracing...

December, 11, 2023
PORTLAND – Gov. Tina Kotek and members of her Portland Central City Task Force say the city needs more police officers on the ground, tax breaks for businesses and a ban on public drug use.
That's hilarious! Kotex basically wants to undo what they've been fighting to achieve over the past few years? Just what you want to hear from your leading politicians when using an entire state as some kind of woke social engineering experiment.

1702348555031.png

No doubt, blame it on the fascist conservatives and take credit for any marginal improvements to what "they" broke. And the blue masses will praise them!

It kind of reminds me of when I was quite young working as a ranch hand. I broke a couple fingers and when I complained the forearm offered to take a look. He grabbed both fingers in his palm... crushed them together... just about putting me one my knees in pain... then let's go and says, "There! They feel a lot better now, hu!"

Last Edited:
My guess is most of the liberals embracing gun ownership are the more moderate liberals,
I dont see the far left progressive liberals buying glocks or AR's unless they are hypocritical.
Well its cause they are buying CZ's and Ak's. They are the reason I cant get 75 pre-B's for under 400 anymore lol

Speaking of embracing...

December, 11, 2023
PORTLAND – Gov. Tina Kotek and members of her Portland Central City Task Force say the city needs more police officers on the ground, tax breaks for businesses and a ban on public drug use.
Speaking of hypocrisy....

half of her plan are conservative policies that her party has shunned and gaslighted since like forever. I have more respect for the anti gun liberal voter who learns the hard way that maybe they want a gun for protection after all.

Ironically Koteks plan will work on those [conservative] points, then the Democrats will claim victory and revert back to their original policies.

History has shown that crime is one of the few things...if any...that will make leftist cross party lines and turn a blind eye to their standard beliefs and do things like buying a gun. The crime, however, has to get pretty bad before this happens. And the leftist mind is such a stunning example of denial that many still don't fully connect it is their policies and the way they voted that created the crime in the first place. They recognize enough at some level that their guy/party ain't going to get the problem solved. But many are still fully capable of denying that their party and policies have failed.

I'm visiting my son in NC. The other day we went to a friend of his's home to transfer a gun I had shipped to him. The friend is a FFL and lives in an area on Lake Norman with many multi- million dollar homes. The Guy was telling us about all the guns he was selling to wealthy liberals. He said that most of them asked him not to tell anyone. He mentioned one family that he sold a gun to the father, mother and then the daughter over a short period of time. He was laughing a lot as he related these and other similar sales.

...He mentioned one family that he sold a gun to the father, mother and then the daughter over a short period of time....
And they all said, "Don't tell anyone else in the family..." (j/k). That would be funny if they were all secretly armed and none of them knew the others were cuz so worried about sticking to the narrative.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR