JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Capturelll.JPG

My guess is most of the liberals embracing gun ownership are the more moderate liberals,
I dont see the far left progressive liberals buying glocks or AR's unless they are hypocritical.
Their hypocrisy runs far and wide, and they aren't shy about it either.

Pumping gas this morning (9am) at the Chevron, 4th plain and ne 121st ave. Dude drives up in a Volkswagen sedan. I see him in it fiddling around with some foil then test fires his lighter and bickety bam starts cooking and taking hits.

Yeah. They've made their homes so incredibly dangerous to exist in, they have changed their minds on guns strictly out of fear.
They likely don't know how to use them at all!
But they have one.

My guess is most of the liberals embracing gun ownership are the more moderate liberals,
I dont see the far left progressive liberals buying glocks or AR's unless they are hypocritical.
I don't know. A member of antifa shot and killed a proud boy a couple of years ago with a G19 not far from where I lived in downtown Portland.

Just plain stupid are the folks that voted for these officials, and supported or rioted for these policies. As long as they continue to live in Pdx and vote, they will likely vote for social policies that cause social cancer, produce psychopathology, and crime/drugs personal or drugs on the street. Those that remain in Pdx are likely to vote for like minded pathology that is either personal or politically deviant.

I have my frustrations with people who vote to take away my rights but had no intention of making this a liberal bashing thread.

I thought it was interesting to see a mainstream media publish a story that suggests liberals are embracing firearm ownership which is a good thing. I also thought it interesting to see the media acknowledge liberal policies having a negative effect on crime.

Its not that often you see that in the media.
Regardless, the more liberals that own guns the more liberals will hopefully learn how their gun isn't the problem. Who knows how much this will or will not impact the national debate but its a statistical significant change and in the right direction.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews