JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View: https://www.youtube.com/live/VH1oYJvWMf0?si=tfPsU0qkP_GUjxec

If this warrant is legit, the civilian dude was a scum bag selling guns to anybody with out paperwork or a BHC, many which were then recovered at crime scenes!
Not saying this dude deserved to die, but,.................phuck with da bull, get the hollowpoint through the brain!
Doesn't make any sense.
Buying glocks, probably for $400 and selling them for 7?
Dude was pulling down 200k and change at the day job. Company vehicle too.
Bizarre.

Doesn't make any sense.
Bizarre.
Yea, I smell a Stinky here as well!
Nothing makes any sense, and if the AFT knew, why did they not bag him right from the start?
How did the gun show operators allow an unlicensed seller to sell guns?
DUde wasn't hurting for cash, so why the illegal sales, why risk serious prison time helping thugs he had to know were thugs!

Dead Men Tell No Tails!

But, if the Warrant is legit, then,....................

Doesn't make any sense.
Bizarre.
Well there was the California legislator that did the same thing (Leland Yee). It is possible that with his position he simply thought he was above the law and thought it would make a decent side income.

Also possible is the ATF set him up a la fast and furious, having him do their dirty work then framing him for the violations when they were done with him (as they did to several border FFL during that "botched" program).

Also also possible is that he had some dirt on someone and the ATF was charged with taking him out on pretense.

When your government is as corrupt as the criminals they are going after anything is possible, and who is to say what really happened without finding good hard evidence of the facts.

The warrant was unsealed and may be seen here.
Interesting reading. I read it all and basically boiled down into him acting as an FFL without a license. Buying mass quantities, and multiples of firearms, mainly via gunbrokers, and reselling at gun shows as private party transactions (BGC not required).

What tipped the alphabet off was that a couple of firearms he sold turned up in illegal possession/prohibited person cases. At least one in conjunction with gang ties and illicit drug possession.

He obtained all of his firearms legally through an FFL and duly completed BGC's. There was zero mention of him being in possession of any prohibited item/s.

He appears to make no secret of what he was doing. Freely gave out his contact info. Maintained his "inventory" at his home address and address of record on all his 4473's.

It does appear fairly evident he was purchasing for resale.

There was no extenuating cause for an "any hour" day or night warrant. It was issued to be served between daylight hours (6am-10pm).

They had a tracker on his vehicle for quite a long while and would have easily been able to locate him at will in a non confrontational setting to detain him. Why they chose a no-knock raid on his home certainly does appear to just have been a trigger happy power play to show off, IMHO.

**The nutshell: By all appearances he was acting as an FFL without a license, selling legally obtained firearms PP without a BGC, and it earned him a body bag.

Yea, I smell a Stinky here as well!
Nothing makes any sense, and if the AFT knew, why did they not bag him right from the start?
How did the gun show operators allow an unlicensed seller to sell guns?
DUde wasn't hurting for cash, so why the illegal sales, why risk serious prison time helping thugs he had to know were thugs!

Dead Men Tell No Tails!

But, if the Warrant is legit, then,....................
Jumping the guy right when he was walking out of work seems to be the play.
Then again, I don't have a boner for playing GI Joe.
I'm just going to stick with " Clinton's did it ".

I did not see anything saying knock or no-knock /notify suspect of serving of warrant in the Google doc copy of warrant. Though I did see the selected option to be served between 6am and 10pm, Screenshot_20240321_183111_Drive.jpg

Edit. I do see the unselected option for "delayed notice"; and that the selected option says to immediate provide copy of warrant to suspect. Doesn't say whether to notify prior to serving or not.

Interesting reading. I read it all and basically boiled down into him acting as an FFL without a license. Buying mass quantities, and multiples of firearms, mainly via gunbrokers, and reselling at gun shows as private party transactions (BGC not required).

What tipped the alphabet off was that a couple of firearms he sold turned up in illegal possession/prohibited person cases. At least one in conjunction with gang ties and illicit drug possession.

He obtained all of his firearms legally through an FFL and duly completed BGC's. There was zero mention of him being in possession of any prohibited item/s.

He appears to make no secret of what he was doing. Freely gave out his contact info. Maintained his "inventory" at his home address and address of record on all his 4473's.

It does appear fairly evident he was purchasing for resale.

There was no extenuating cause for an "any hour" day or night warrant. It was issued to be served between daylight hours (6am-10pm).

They had a tracker on his vehicle for quite a long while and would have easily been able to locate him at will in a non confrontational setting to detain him. Why they chose a no-knock raid on his home certainly does appear to just have been a trigger happy power play to show off, IMHO.

**The nutshell: By all appearances he was acting as an FFL without a license, selling legally obtained firearms PP without a BGC, and it earned him a body bag.
Good catch, I missed some of the details here!
So the BIG QUESTION, are Person to Person sales still legal in Arkansas?
If so, that explains him selling at gun shows with out an FFL
Why go to all the trouble of purchasing with a BGC instead of obtaining an FFL and doing it the legit way?
Why attach his name to each firearm with the express intent to then sell them, especially without a transfer?

Beyond all that, if the AFT knew he was doing all this, why didn't they roll him up earlier and then serve a warrant his home at some later date while he was in custody, why did they go in guns blazing at such an early hour, risking his wife and any other innocents that might be there?

Still Smells Stinky!

I don't understand why the AFT was inclined to go full on stoopid with an 0600 no-knock. Why? Doesn't appear this guy was a threat??? I wonder what else is known and not being distributed. Yeah, perhaps selling without proper credentials but, what is currently being distributed suggests this dude did not deserve what he got. As was mentioned ... you've been warned...

Dead men don't talk... He was buying a lot of guns, and many were turning up in the hands of criminals allegedly.. then he started selling to a CI and kept selilng to him w/o a bgc. Set up at a gun show selling guns w/o an FFL. all cash no paper, his words.. Strange a guy with a high paying job got it in his head to do this. I still think the no knock was unjustified.

View attachment 1848005
Damn, people do some strange damn things. If this is really what he was doing what a waste. Making that kind of money and then pull some stunt like that? :confused:
Of course still no reason for them to play cowboy except they just wanted to. Guessing they wanted to make an example of him and all it did was make an example of what fools they are. There really should be people held accountable for this kind of gross incompetence. Sadly of course no one will have to account.

Not saying it was the issue with this guy, but people get addicted to wired drugs and than there is gambling, shopping, and just the thrill of it all that some folks get off on
I too would have to wonder if he was not in some kind of money bind. A LOT of people who make big money still get in all kinds of money trouble. If it comes out that he was in money trouble still amazing that he chose that method to make more cash. Feel bad for his family.

Someone asked whether Arkansas has a gunshow /universal bg check requirement; please note that the alleged warrant makes no mention of violations of State laws whatsoever.. Only Federal law violations, allegedly by the ATF.

Edited for clarification.

Addendum; this may serve as a reminder that if you live in a "free"er State where face to face/ gun show sales don't require 4473s/bg checks, you may still get the attention of the ATF.

Personally, I have very little sympathy for any individual that decides to shoot at a law enforcement officer who is serving a search warrant. I don't care what the search warrant is in regards to, the way the legal system is designed is that point gets argued and decided at a later date in front of a judge in a courtroom (and then an appeals court if you don't like that decision). The legality is not open to debate during the execution of the court ordered search...
An extremely poor decision by the homeowner to fire a weapon at an officer doing his job. I am totally in support of law enforcement going home alive at the end of their shifts.

The dude went to work every day, why didn't they grab him as he got out of his car at the airport, where more than likely he would be unarmed ? While another team breaches the house at the same time…Strange situation

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top