JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the perspective of someone who has carried (and pointed but never fired, thankfully) for the feds, and been on the business end of a Broward County .45: there is no excuse or reason for a no knock raid outside of military operations that I can either think of or imagine. IMHO, anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard with a death wish or a lust for legalized murder.

Did they have any evidence that he was a dangerous individual. I don't even care if he was guilty (of what exactly?), what is the point of a no-knock if you can just grab the guy on his daily routine and serve a warrant at his house at the same time? This no-knock stuff is stupid for any warrant save one where they can show evidence of a presently armed and dangerous criminal. Anyone else can be picked up in a much safer situation. These agents should be prosecuted on that fact alone, and that is before we get to the presumption of innocence this guy should have had.
I have LONG said this same thing. When they first started doing this the excuse was drugs. Someone would try to flush them. This guys was supposed to have guns I have to guess. So again why not just walk up to him at work and take him. This is again they want to play cowboy. Even if this guy was making NFA stuff in the basement why the play cowboy. There is no excuse for this. 🤬

A few more minor details, although the alphabet is still not giving any reason for the raid.

The Exec had no criminal history of any kind. Upper middle class suburb neighborhood. Steady 9-5 white collar job at the airport. They did confirm that firemen assisted in opening a safe and neighbors witnessed firearms and ammunition being loaded in a trailer.

According to the family, he was a collector of firearms and coins. The only thing they can think of is if he might have bought something he shouldn't have, but authorities are not providing them with any information about the investigation or details regarding what the warrant was for.

He remains on life support but they have not performed any surgery as the Doctors do not expect him to survive.

It seems to me that if the alphabets beef was really legit they would be busting their humps to release information and get ahead of the inevitable outrage. Quashing the rumor mill, speculations and/or accusations of misconduct. Unless... they really do have something to hide.

Last Edited:
Again, who keeps doing this, signing off on no-knock warranties to serve at weird hours? Which Judge signed off on this? Whats their history? Did the Exec in question insult the Judge and/or the ATF or what? This is highly suspicious to me. Hopefully popular sentiment and calling State legislators and Congress to tell DAs and Fed agencies to quit doing no-knock raids at night.

Neighbors also told KARK that on Tuesday evening they saw guns and ammunition being loaded onto a trailer, while firefighters carried a circular saw, crowbars and other tools into the house.

Matthew Malinowski said his brother met with Arkansas senators last week in Washington for official airport business.

"That tells you the circles he's running in," the older brother said.

So, because he had a collection that makes him a bad guy? By that line of logic, all of us here are bad guys.. what absolute sheepish, limp-wrist liberal lunacy that is.

One report said that ATF called the local fire dept and asked them to bring in some metal cutting equipment, hot saws, pry bars etc.
Sounds like they could have wanted to open a safe the hard way. (call a locksmith ?)

Duplicate

Meaning no one posting on here has any actual facts about why he was on the ATF's radar, why the ATF decided on this particular way of serving the search warrant, or maybe even if it was a no-knock, or if the subject of the search warrant was aware it was a LEO raid or if he thought it was a home invasion before he started busting caps.

But all that lack of actual knowledge hasn't really stopped anyone from posting whatever they decided to post, and at least using the definition I'm aware of, that amounts to making things up.

Meaning no one posting on here has any actual facts about why he was on the ATF's radar, why the ATF decided on this particular way of serving the search warrant, or maybe even if it was a no-knock, or if the subject of the search warrant was aware it was a LEO raid or if he thought it was a home invasion before he started busting caps.

But all that lack of actual knowledge hasn't really stopped anyone from posting whatever they decided to post, and at least using the definition I'm aware of, that amounts to making things up.
None of us kicked in any doors this morning.

Those of us with taxable income will, however, be picking up the tab.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top