JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None of us kicked in any doors this morning.

Those of us with taxable income will, however, be picking up the tab.
That line was old when they used it on Dragnet :s0112:

And how do you know that none of us kicked in any doors this morning? We have more than a few LEO's, and you didn't specify that the door kicking in was limited to LEO activity, maybe somebody had gas station coffee and Taco Bell for breakfast and by lunchtime when they found the door they need locked . . . .

:s0098:

Meaning no one posting on here has any actual facts about why he was on the ATF's radar, why the ATF decided on this particular way of serving the search warrant, or maybe even if it was a no-knock, or if the subject of the search warrant was aware it was a LEO raid or if he thought it was a home invasion before he started busting caps.

But all that lack of actual knowledge hasn't really stopped anyone from posting whatever they decided to post, and at least using the definition I'm aware of, that amounts to making things up.
You'll get over it. Or not.

Where does it say no-knock warrant?
Taking a "guess"? Would have to guess that since they showed up at that time of day they were not knocking at the door and waiting for him to come to the door. Anything is possible of course. Maybe agents really were just standing there on his front porch and instead of opening the door he decided to start firing on them from a window. Color me skeptical this is how it went down.

Taking a "guess"? Would have to guess that since they showed up at that time of day they were not knocking at the door and waiting for him to come to the door. Anything is possible of course. Maybe agents really were just standing there on his front porch and instead of opening the door he decided to start firing on them from a window. Color me skeptical this is how it went down.
Don't worry. We don't deserve to know what really happened.

Yeah, who knows. Was legit curious, thought maybe I missed it being on my phone.

Am curious to see what additional information comes out.

Yeah, who knows. Was legit curious, thought maybe I missed it being on my phone.

Am curious to see what additional information comes out.
So far I have seen nothing. Which tells me they have their PR people working up some act. Again just "guess" but the BIG thing they are now afraid of is video footage. Who knows how many camera's may have been going. Before they start putting together some show for the public they want to make sure what is going to come out later will not blow the the whole story up.

A quick skim of that and it looks like maybe he had good reason to think it was non LEO's coming for him
Doing a VERY fast skim looks like he had bought a LOT of guns and seems their beef with him was they thought he was dealing without an FFL. So again the first thing I would ask would be why the need to show up at his door like this? Seems FAR safer to pick him up at work, then go the house. Not like he could flush the damn guns down the crapper.

Doing a VERY fast skim looks like he had bought a LOT of guns and seems their beef with him was they thought he was dealing without an FFL. So again the first thing I would ask would be why the need to show up at his door like this? Seems FAR safer to pick him up at work, then go the house. Not like he could flush the damn guns down the crapper.
200.gif

Dead men don't talk... He was buying a lot of guns, and many were turning up in the hands of criminals allegedly.. then he started selling to a CI and kept selilng to him w/o a bgc. Set up at a gun show selling guns w/o an FFL. all cash no paper, his words.. Strange a guy with a high paying job got it in his head to do this. I still think the no knock was unjustified.

Screenshot (28).png

There is a difference between doing things that are against the law and doing things you know are against the law and making efforts to conceal you unlawful activities.
Again, quick skim, but it reads like he left a sloppy digital and actual paper trail of his efforts to conceal his activities

And side note: If your selling guns to gangs and other ne'er-do-well's WTF would you leave the SN on the guns! :rolleyes:

Dead men don't talk... He was buying a lot of guns, and many were turning up in the hands of criminals allegedly.. then he started selling to a CI and kept selilng to him w/o a bgc. Set up at a gun show selling guns w/o an FFL. all cash no paper, his words.. Strange a guy with a high paying job got it in his head to do this. I still think the no knock was unjustified.

View attachment 1848005
I think that is a complete lie by the atf.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top