JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all! Inherited a fairly beat up sears and roebuck model 101.510660 single shot 12. It is however unfortunately missing the firing pin and spring for the pin but I've had no luck finding a replacement. Anyone have any leads?

HInt : Sears Firearms, were usually made under their NAME but were actually copies from some other well know manufacturers. So, try finding out which "well known manufacturer" may have made it for Sears.

Aloha, Mark

Hey all! Inherited a fairly beat up sears and roebuck model 101.510660 single shot 12. It is however unfortunately missing the firing pin and spring for the pin but I've had no luck finding a replacement. Anyone have any leads?
Need to get a stock for it as well but here's some pics. (Disclaimer. Barrel is 18.5in. Legal length)

20231210_120930.jpg 20231210_120954.jpg

This is a very good heads-up.

And this is what we get when firearms manufactures re-use names of their previous products.

Makes my head buzz.

Not entirely different than old collectors know the Ruger Hawkeye is a single shot handgun, whereas newer shooters know of the Hawkeye as a rifle.

All the more reason to actually compare parts, to know you're actually talking of the same product.

These Maverick's are both made by the same company. Parts interchangeability? :eek:

1970-ford-maverick-2640010840.jpg 2024-ford-maverick-03-656df3510102f.jpg

It might be worth noting that this firearm might come with legal ramifications. I do not know if they were ever manufactured in the "firearms" configuration, rather than the "shotgun" configuration, but if it ever provably had a stock on it that will be an issue. Also OAL looks like it might be a problem here too, at least in the current configuration. You might want to have a qualified individual check it out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top