JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not me. I need to get back there one of these years though. It's rough walking the show seeing everything I want to add to my personal collection, but then realizing I'm there for my company which means I ain't buying anything, just collecting all the swag. 😅

I would like trade shows a lot more if it were not so predictable. Does not matter if they are tech or guns or something else. Newest processor that goes 3% faster? Check. Next version of the <software> that does not even add the most requested feature? Check. New plastic pistol in 9mm? Check. Another AR-15 startup? Check. On and on for miles.

There are really cool things to find, but that is like finding a needle in a haystack. It is way more fun going to the shows that have the old stuff as well as all the new. It is way easier to find interesting things when you have the whole gamut of history to peruse through, instead of just the latest industry trends.

About the only trade shows I really enjoy are the ones for industries I am only vaguely knowledgeable on. There everything is new and interesting (to me). We go to the logging trade show here in Oregon every year, and the whole family has a blast. I do not even care that the models on display are the same tear to year, I do not get to crawl all over giant equipment like that basically ever, so so what if it is last years model with a new paint job?

I would like trade shows a lot more if it were not so predictable. Does not matter if they are tech or guns or something else. Newest processor that goes 3% faster? Check. Next version of the <software> that does not even add the most requested feature? Check. New plastic pistol in 9mm? Check. Another AR-15 startup? Check. On and on for miles.

There are really cool things to find, but that is like finding a needle in a haystack. It is way more fun going to the shows that have the old stuff as well as all the new. It is way easier to find interesting things when you have the whole gamut of history to peruse through, instead of just the latest industry trends.

About the only trade shows I really enjoy are the ones for industries I am only vaguely knowledgeable on. There everything is new and interesting (to me). We go to the logging trade show here in Oregon every year, and the whole family has a blast. I do not even care that the models on display are the same tear to year, I do not get to crawl all over giant equipment like that basically ever, so so what if it is last years model with a new paint job?
There was alot me too's

But finding some of the more innovative stuff such as the new holosun pistol dot w/ thermal. In such a small package. That's what you want to seek

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top