JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which one ?

• Springfield Hellcat Pro

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Walther PDP

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Beretta APX A1

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
all these answers and nobody answered the question 😒 can yall just tell me which of those 3 you like the best and why. I'm asking for a comparison here.
We are telling you your question isnt a good one. Your criteria for choosing based on sitting at home reading reviews is not how to make such decisions. The reviews are mostly worthless. You may be unable to hit anything with the guns you have picked. They are not the obvious choices either. No point in evaluating a list put together by someone who clearly does not know enough to create such a list at this point. You need to get off your butt and go try some guns out.

IF those three guns were the only options I could pick from, I would pick the PDP. Reason being, it's the only one I've owned and I liked it. Shot really well.

all these answers and nobody answered the question 😒 can yall just tell me which of those 3 you like the best and why. I'm asking for a comparison here.
I didn't vote, I haven't shot any of them.
Of the 3 listed, you might be able to resell the hellcat pro if you decide you don't like it. Just be ready to take a loss.
Don't get it twisted. You're asking a specific question that has no answer, and instead of an answer you got a bit of good advice from people with decades of experience.

We are telling you your question isnt a good one. Your criteria for choosing based on sitting at home reading reviews is not how to make such decisions. The reviews are mostly worthless. You may be unable to hit anything with the guns you have picked. They are not the obvious choices either. No point in evaluating a list put together by someone who clearly does not know enough to create such a list at this point. You need to get off your butt and go try some guns out.
are you a reddit mod by any chance? I'm surprised you didn't throw a "kid" in there somewhere

I have a Hellcat and really like it. I've purchased lots of carry guns over the last 20 years and wish this one came out a long time ago. That being said, when it gets hot iutside my Ruger LPX Max in 380 comes out to play.

Glock 17.

"Feel free to suggest others like these ."

You asked for other options. Don't get mad when people give you their preference….

Last Edited:
HellCat pro has been 100% reliable after hundreds of rounds.
Having said that, my two cents on compact guns are.

Biggest pro - I actually carry it, where a full size I would not carry as much due to it's large size.
Con - way easier for me to hit a target with a full size.

feel free to suggest others like these.

S&W M&P 2.0 C

Unless you don't like it. But we would still tell you to shoot one first.

Your question is kinda like, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" Yes or no only.

The Walther PDP is by far the best of the three you mentioned. The stock trigger is basically equivalent to a custom competition trigger. Adjustable rear sights come standard. MOS is standard. And the ergonomics are next level good. This is a pistol that fits in your hand naturally. You don't need to learn a new grip to shoot it. Can't go wrong for $500. Only downside are $50 magazines.

"Which of these guns would you choose?"

None of them.

And until you've handled and shot a gun for awhile, you're not going to know what works for you.

Get the hardest-hitting thumper you can shoot well.

Good luck with your search.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top