JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which one ?

• Springfield Hellcat Pro

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Walther PDP

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Beretta APX A1

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Hey kid.
Try this

It's from the future as well so you get to make your own review

IMG_9864.png

I'm looking to pick up a handgun that will be primarily nightstand gun, but also sometimes conceal carry in a winter jacket. I'm looking for guns that are accurate, have good reviews, and good recoil control. The ones I have it narrowed down to are:
Springfield Hellcat Pro
Walther PDP
Beretta APX A1

feel free to suggest others like these.
One thing you might consider is having a focused nightstand gun and a focused edc gun. Nightstand has much more options Fe 300BO pistol, 556 pistol, PCC/PDW, etc. A shoulder stabilized gun with red dot and light fe (ideally suppressed also) might be a better fit for home defense vs a smaller handgun.

One thing you might consider is having a focused nightstand gun and a focused edc gun. Nightstand has much more options Fe 300BO pistol, 556 pistol, PCC/PDW, etc. A shoulder stabilized gun with red dot and light fe (ideally suppressed also) might be a better fit for home defense vs a smaller handgun.
I like my 300bo pistol but unfortunately I live in an apartment atm and neighbors are too close. But boy 30 rounds of 300bo in close quarters will certainly put most intruders in the upside down.

You're talking to someone who wants a $300 dollar handgun……

I don't see him buying suppressors/quality lights or optics anytime soon. Simply due to the fact he stated that, "he would have to be high to spend $300 dollars on a weapon light."

Last Edited:
No , he didn't.
I asked "meaning without a holster?"
Snot replied "I didn't say without a holster."
He still hasn't answered the question so his "answers" are not answers and are open to interpretation. I interpret his answer to be he'll do the dumbest thing possible, ie carry without a holster.

I asked "meaning without a holster?"
Snot replied "I didn't say without a holster."
He still hasn't answered the question so his "answers" are not answers and are open to interpretation. I interpret his answer to be he'll do the dumbest thing possible, ie carry without a holster.
You already got the answer. Now you're just getting angry for no reason. Calm down bud

Is this gun going to be crammed in a hole or "cubby" in that Subaru forester by chance? Lol.

If that's the case go as cheap as possible. @spookshack recommendation is spot on.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews