JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No kids here. At this point, I have an edc 9mm pistol next to my head on a bedside stand. :eek:Within reach are a 12ga pump and a Chinese AK. Hopefully none will ever be needed. The thought of sending a man's soul to his Maker is repellent to me, but having family and Old Woman to protect hardens the steel of my resolve.
Well god damn haha

What Ive learned, my security revealed on the internet is not a deterrent, its a map for any would be thief.
Is there security hells yes. And it will put a damn hurt to get even close enough to find out.
( bonus response same reason I don't post on social media where I am going and what I am doing )
Fmonthly_2017_08%2Fthats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that-thumb.jpg.8bf1b18ab7316feb020aba626f237746.jpg

What Ive learned, my security revealed on the internet is not a deterrent, its a map for any would be thief.
Is there security hells yes. And it will put a damn hurt to get even close enough to find out.
( bonus response same reason I don't post on social media where I am going and what I am doing )
View attachment 477744
I sleep with an AR in my arms, pointed towards the door and a pistol in my hand pointed at the window... the only other way in is to blow a hole in the wall, but I have a grenade under me with the pin pulled...
JUST TRY ME MUTHAF....

I live in a house with a Multnomah County Sheriff's Deputy (a trained adult), my significant other (also a trained adult), and myself.

All my rifles are locked in a safe, however my shotgun leans against the wall between my night stand and bed, and my carry pistol sits on the nightstand.

I'm not worried about people who aren't trained getting ahold of them. Kids don't come around my house.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top