JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed it does tell time. Fairly accurately for a cheap mechanism. The photo was from Midway. I got mine @ 8 years back off Amazon. If I'd known Midway had them I would have purchased it there.

It's battery operated, 2 double A's, and they last just under 2 years. We have a 150 year old library table at the head of the bed instead of a headboard, this is on that. Right behind it is a fake book with some money in it. Should a home invasion robbery occur at a bad time, the plan is to have an option to toss the book after showing the money and then draw. It's only lightly held shut with a simple magnet, and is super fast access. Full sized pistol it will not close if I try and put a trigger lock on it when guests with kids come over. I'll trigger lock it and put it in a drawer in a room with a closed door, or remove the mag and ammo, clear the chamber and then hide it back in the clock. The negative is that it does make a soft ticking sound. The positive is that when the power goes out from a winter storm you still have accurate time:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top