JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... stay away from Portland since I have kids, particularly an autistic deaf daughter who's literally a runner???
Had sbr with with me at fireworks last night in Milwaukie just in case (not in same place as the attempted kidnapping). Too many crazies in this whole area now. Lots of them drugged out on fentanyl. One guy literally chewed the face off another guy few months ago. Yesterday lady walking right down middle of lane towards oncoming traffic she was drugged out of her mind I blasted the horn and she didn't even seem to notice.

I don't know the situation with the attempted kidnapping but if that were my family and I was present the suspect would've had pumpkin head.

And of course this being oregon I probably would've been the one to get arrested...

IMG_7699.jpg

This is Andrew foran. He chose to write that the security officer "..retaliated by shooting twice in the torso " instead of simply stating that the guard defended themselves against a violent assault.

Andrew has been out of college for just over a year.

Great job Andrew, you're so woke.

Damn good thing he was able to shoot him as I VERY much doubt this kook will serve any real time. He will claim he had "issues" and be turned loose to do this again. :mad:

The current breed of "Journalists " work harder to obfuscate the truth than to rationally describe what is happening, and they wonder why the fish wrappers they work for are disappearing.

The current breed of "Journalists " work harder to obfuscate the truth than to rationally describe what is happening, and they wonder why the fish wrappers they work for are disappearing.
Once they find out chatgpt is going to ursurp them on twitter they'll really pout.. which is astounding because "Reeee reeeeee!" isn't technically complex linguistically.

Some of these drugged out crackheads are driving. I had one come to a complete stop in front of me on I5 SB over the weekend. No reason. Just random stop in 60mph traffic In #2 lane. Reminded me of a scene from Fear and Loathing by HST.

There is a whole criminal ecosystem supporting each POS you see j*cking off on the sidewalk. This includes people transporting and supplying narcotics, breaking into mailboxes, stealing of credit card info, and sex trafficking. It is all part and parcel of the same biome.
Once they find out chatgpt is going to ursurp them on twitter they'll really pout.. which is astounding because "Reeee reeeeee!" isn't technically complex linguistically.
There are teams of programmers now dedicated to imbuing ChatGPT with woke sensibilities. Apparently the prog left didn't like some of the conclusions ChatGPT was drawing on its own.

Had sbr with with me at fireworks last night in Milwaukie just in case (not in same place as the attempted kidnapping). Too many crazies in this whole area now. Lots of them drugged out on fentanyl. One guy literally chewed the face off another guy few months ago. Yesterday lady walking right down middle of lane towards oncoming traffic she was drugged out of her mind I blasted the horn and she didn't even seem to notice.
My kids drove to my house (remote/rural/forested on a mountain) and they had issues with a squirrel that would not get out of the middle of the road (my driveway). SIL had to get out of the car and stomp towards the squirrel to get it to move.

Just goes to show you that there are crazies everywhere - even in the boonies. :D

I just think that maybe it is half deaf like I am.

19 yo old shoots at a car after dispute in fast food line in Gresham. 11 guns in the car.

Love the title "Teen" and until you start reading you find out its an ADULT who is learning fast. I am sure this "teen" has had many run ins with the law and was let go due to being a teen. Well now hopefully this adult will get to serve some adult time. I VERY much doubt any of those guns were actually owned by him. Suspect every one of them will show up stolen.

Love the title "Teen" and until you start reading you find out its an ADULT who is learning fast. I am sure this "teen" has had many run ins with the law and was let go due to being a teen. Well now hopefully this adult will get to serve some adult time. I VERY much doubt any of those guns were actually owned by him. Suspect every one of them will show up stolen.
Well nineteen :rolleyes: but he's old enough to join the military, police, get job, live on his own, get married, open credit accounts... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top