JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At 18 it was a stainless 10/22. First handgun at 21 was a ruger p95dc only have the 22 now. First hunting rifle (14) was a 30 carbine.

My parents bought me a winchester 1200 12ga when I was 10, and then a 10ga Browning BPS in wetlands camo as a graduation gift. The first pistol I bought for myself was a S&W 915 and my first rifle I bought was a Colt 6920.

RUGER 10/22T stainless with butler creek double palm swell stock. One hole at 100 yards with 25 rounds of Weighed cci stingers. But sadly i sold her to fund my RRA EOP 24' varmint upper.

I weigh my rimfire to weed out flyers. most dont know to do that like with the 22 mag, you would be surpised how much it helps.

First hand gun was a S&W 686 snub nose. Sold her too:)

When I turned 18 I bought a Winchester Defender in 12ga and threw a pistol grip on it. I kind of wish I wouldn't have got rid of it. If you can find one they go for way more then i i paid for it back then. It was sold to a buddy when I turned 21 to buy a Taurus PT111 in 9mm.

I was an Army MP and loved the Government .45's...but wanted something a little better to shot for fun.
My first gun as an adult was a 70 series Colt Gold Cup bought in 1982. Still have it and it's still a great handgun.

HOOAH!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top